1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

SOUTH AMERICAN RIDERS - We Must Join

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by OS-ONLAINE-BR, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Good afternoon everyone, but especially to the friends of South America (Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay and others), the objective of this topic is to bring together and join the colleagues who have Assetto and seek clean and organized races (despite the difficulties Due to the absence of private lobbies).
    We have already done a championship with my Brazilian friends, it was a lot of work to organize but it was a lot of fun ... we want to have a strong group for when the private lobbies are launched and everyone is welcome, but due to time differences, I think Thing will work better if we, from South America, move together.

Our group runs two to three times a week, especially on Thursdays from 10pm and at various times over the weekend.

If you are from the area, join us and we will take better advantage of this beautiful simulator.
    If you want to add me on PSN, follow my nick: OS-ONLAINE-BR

Big hug to all!!!

Grijo likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Why are there no American, South American and Asian tracks at the ACC? Oct 29, 2021
    General modding discussion CREATED old race track in south in Duppigheim ( france ) Feb 18, 2023
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 188 - A Sideways Superfast and a Spin in South Africa Jul 18, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Please open server in South America. Jul 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Multiplayer servers in South Africa Jun 25, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RaceFace/ZARL South African AC and ACC leagues Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room raceface.pro 2020 Season 1 GT3 Championship (South Africa) Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ZARL (South Africa) - ACC 3 Hour Endurance Race - 8 December 2019 Nov 6, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room J6SimRacing e-Sports (South America) Jun 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions GT-3WS opens registrations on 04/26 (South America *) Apr 25, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Nort-South and East-West inverted (at least at Imola and Monza) Nov 28, 2016
    Tracks modding (wip) Transfagarasan North & South (Romania)/ PUBLIC beta v0.61 /v0.7 coming soon Apr 3, 2016
    Tracks modding Ebisu circuit: minami (south course; drift stadium) (beta 0.1) Dec 29, 2014
    Screens & Videos Short ebisu south video Oct 6, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Any South African blokes? Jun 6, 2014

3. good afternoon.
    Great initiative count on me.;)

OS-ONLAINE-BR likes this.
  4. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Hi bro, I can race. But the 10pm time during the week is too late for me. If you could start around 9 to 9:30 max, I'm in for thurdays or another day of week. I can play until 11pm max, I have to wake up at 6am. In the weekends, saturday I can do same time, maybe until 12. Sundays, I can play until 9pm max.
    You have my PSN Grijo_426Hemi. You can contact me

Grande abraço e espero poder participar.

In the meantime, you can evaluate my skills with that video. I'm not the best, but not the worse too.

5. Good morning, my dear ones, who knows the attempt that started our topic ... although I think we have few of ours here in the forum, it is worth trying.

6. Ricardo, what country are you from???
    Give me your psn ID so I can add you to the friends list and you can start running with us.

7. My friend Grijo, we're certainly going to race on the weekend, when we usually come in early ... I'll send you alerts and warnings about schedules on PSN ...

* Este Mazda é muito gostoso de pilotar , temos feito várias corridas com ele e pelo jeito você andará na frente...rsrsrsrsr

Grijo likes this.
  8. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Ok then, I´ll keep my eye on the schedule, I could use a good dispute.

Yes, I loved that Mazda. It shows that we don´t need big HP cars to have fun. About leading a race against you guys, I don´t think so, lol, maybe in the middle of the group...if I don´t get too anxious and spin lol

Tô precisando de um desafio real, onde as pessoas erram e tendemos a ficar mais nervosos pelo fato de ter outro humano correndo e não uma AI sem alma.

9. r044fastr

10. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Hallo....Brazil here, very good idea....count on me

11. Great, my friend Ricardo (Fassssst para os íntimos...rsrsrsrs)

Great, Luxxx!!! Put your PSN ID here so I can add you and send you alerts and information about our races ... it also makes it easier for other pilots who join us to add the other participants.
    * Luxxx, se tiver outros amigos que corram no Assetto, sinta-se a vontade para convida-los à unirem-se a nós. ;)

12. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Caramba! sow now that this is for PS4..... :confused: i'm on pc
    to doido msm!

13. What a hell!!! Lol kkkkkk
    A pity, my friend, to both sides ... we have few Brazilians and South Americans around here, by the way, but the search continues. Yesterday we had our traditional Thursday race, 12 friendly and high level riders, IT WAS AMAZING. Do not delay to come the private lobbies and we can grow in number of participants and quality of the races. Hugs to the presents !!!

Grijo likes this.
  14. Hello everyone, although we see that we have few riders from South America here, it is worth keeping the topic alive to reach new partners ... We have the same topic for pilots from North America, where we made good friends and run weekly with us, but this group is still. So, feel the desire to manifest here, since we will keep this topic aimed at the union of good pilots, whether from North America or South America. I hug everyone and feel free to add me and participate in clean and competitive races.

PSN ID: OS-ONLAINE-BR

Grijo likes this.
  15. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

16. gzo313

gzo313 Rookie

Hi! We are ACLA Assetto Corsa Latin America, a organized group that it comes from PCLA Project Cars Latin America. We already have a group in whatsapp and of course a group of administrators working on the first championships for AC.
    Mi ID is GzoUY and im from Uruguay, one of the administrators and always looking for people to have a good time on the track!
    Look for us on Facebook: ACLA - Assetto Corsa Latinoamérica.

17. Great my friend. I'll add you tonight. Try to run with us and we'll try to run with you. This week begins our first championship, only three stages of GT3 (Barcelona GP, SPA, Mugello), a preview for major championships that will follow. To our delight we already have 31 participants eager for the beginning.

18. Grijo, my friend, has been missing for the last few days. At that time we have already set up our first championship, it will be every Thursday from 10pm. Category GT3 - 3 stages - (Barcelona GP, SPA, Mugello) We are doing the registrations through the site of one of my friends, president of "otherplanetracing" ... I think we only have two places for the second grid ... since you are not in the PSN group or the whatsapp groups, Remained without receiving the warning. Let me know if you'd like to participate so I'll send you the registration link tonight. Big hug!!!

19. dansouza84

dansouza84 Rookie

As Onlaine said above, there is 50 drivers already trainning for our championship. First round was on thursday with 46 drivers online splitted on 3 lobbys ! It was fantastic ! Lot os fun ! Hope our south american friends could join us to make an incredible league.

www.otherplanetracing.com
    50 drivers on Assetto Corsa
    128 drivers on Project Cars
    29 drivers on F1 2016

20. Great Daniel !!! Everyone who already knows me and knows the level of our races are invited to participate in our championship, all as you can see in the link posted by the site president and my personal friend - Daniel.

21. chelirockrv

chelirockrv Rookie

Hi! I'm from argentina. Are you still accepting members? I'm an PS4 AC player.