1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE SRO E-Sport Championship launches 2020 programme

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Apr 10, 2020.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

SRO E-Sport Championship launches multi-event 2020 programme

• Five-round championship and grand finale confirmed
    • Separate classes for real-world drivers, top sim racers and public qualifiers
    • Best of each to face off in grand finale at fan-selected circuit

[​IMG]

The new SRO E-Sport Championship will launch this month at Silverstone, kicking off a series of Assetto Corsa Competizione races that will play out at the world's most iconic and challenging circuits.

Organised by SRO E-Sport GT Series, Kunos Simulazioni and Ak Informatica, the new multi-event concept follows hot on the heels of a popular charity race at Monza (29 March) which raised money for the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
    The inaugural contest featured real-world GT drivers, pro sim racers and several wildcard entrants selected through a public hot-lap competition.

Building on this successful one-off event, the SRO E-Sport Championship will see three classes competing in separate races before the best from each come together for a deciding final.
    The Pro Series will feature real-world GT drivers, while the Silver Series will be reserved for dedicated pro sim racers.
    Both are set to undertake five rounds and the top-20 points scorers from each will progress to June's grand finale.

The opening contest will take place at Silverstone on Sunday 26 April, beginning a run of five races in eight weekends.
    Round two will be staged at Spa-Francorchamps (10 May), a track synonymous with GT racing as host of the marquee Total 24 Hours of Spa.
    Next, competitors will tackle the 4.5km Nürburgring layout (17 May) followed by round four at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (31 May).

The fifth event will conclude the regular season on 14 June.
    Exactly where the action is staged will be determined by a public vote, giving fans the opportunity to choose from a range of world-leading circuits featured in Assetto Corsa Competizione.
    Each race will enjoy full coverage across a range of channels, including the GT World YouTube and Dailymotion accounts and the SRO Motorsports Twitch and Facebook pages

The Am Series will take place over five consecutive Saturdays from 16 May.
    Entrants will be decided by an open hot-lap qualifying that runs from 26 April to 10 May, with the fastest 40 earning their spot on the grid.
    They will tackle the same set of circuits as the Pro and Silver drivers, racing at Silverstone (16 May), Spa (23 May), Nürburgring (30 May), Barcelona (6 June) and a to-be-decided venue on 13 June. Each event will be live-streamed on Twitch.

A total of 50 drivers will participate in the deciding contest, with the venue once again selected by public vote.
    Pre-registration is open now on www.sro-esport.com, with further details and race formats for the inaugural SRO E-Sport Championship set to be revealed next week.

___

Pro and Silver Cup Calendar:

Round 1 - Silverstone - 26 April
    Round 2 - Total 24 Hours of Spa - 10 May
    Round 3 - Nürburgring - 17 May
    Round 4 - Barcelona – 31 May
    Round 5 - Track to be decided by public vote – 14 June

Am Cup Calendar:

Round 1 - Silverstone – 16 May
    Round 2 - Total 24 Hours of Spa - 23 May
    Round 3 - Nürburgring - 30 May
    Round 4 - Barcelona – 6 June
    Round 5 - Track to be decided by public vote – 13 June

Combined Grand Final TBD

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions SRO E-Sports GT Series to stage two-hour race at Monza Mar 20, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions SRO E-Sport Rig Mar 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Congratulations to the winners and participants of the SRO E-Sport GT Series Sep 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Raffaele Marciello races ACC in SRO E-Sport Series! Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Event SRO E-Sport in Monza available May 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Top SRO E-Sport 1184? Apr 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions SRO E-Sport GT Series Mar 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions SRO Esports Season 2024 Yesterday at 5:42 PM
    ACC General Discussions SRO Esports Season 2023 Feb 15, 2023
    ACC General Discussions SRO GT World Challenge Esports Series 2022 Feb 15, 2022
    ACC General Discussions SRO Esports - GT World Challenge Europe Esports Championship 2021 Jun 8, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SRO FKR ACC Tuesday night GT4! Mar 21, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Inside the SRO BoP system Nov 20, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room More Multiplayer events and integration with SRO May 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions What's going on? Ghosts lap 1 in SRO? Apr 26, 2020

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Bathurst is my vote

4. Jure Bricelj

Jure Bricelj Rookie

+1 to that!
    I must say that the charity event was held on a really high level. Comentators and above all drivers put s really good show without the childish rivalry of most other events I did see.
    Keep up the good work!

theivansk and anthonylroy like this.
  5. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Wouldn't a hotstint contest be more relevant than a hotlap?

No I'm not asking because I have more chances to enter through a hotsint competition... :oops:

lero, |BAD| DavE, psychoazubi and 6 others like this.
  6. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

This, basically. Endurance is about consistency and hotstints are the way to go. And the longer the better :D

7. gunner1483

gunner1483 Gamer

hotlap is only a ticket for aliens. i prefer more "realistic Drivers"

8. POLLINFLAS

POLLINFLAS Rookie

Hotstint, definitely. It gives a chance to everybody who works in consistency.

Mogster and |BAD| DavE like this.
  9. Great news. One stage should be in Italy, covid allowing...

10. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

This one will be online, not on stage.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  11. OK thank sir! Even greater news then!

12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I think this will do a lot better than last year's SRO on-track tournament. Having just 10 drivers in a race was honestly boring. It probably did cost a lot as they had to bring all the rigs and people to each track, when for the viewers it made no difference where the ACC race was taking place. I think ACC made a great leap forward with the improved netcode, start procedure/first lap and collision model. Now having 50+ online drivers on a track is almost seamless, and truly enjoyable to watch as there are duels at any given time of the race and blue flags. The BOP allows all cars to compete, presenting the audience with a great variety of cars, and also making race strategy very important.
    Having watched the Monza charity event, the only thing that could be improved is the usage of replays and maybe some announcements for fastest laps. Another thing SRO must work on is having the real GT3 drivers put in the hours in ACC so they can be competitive with the simracers.

Freddie Seng and Son like this.
  13. Rhylthusming

Rhylthusming Gamer

Really good stuf !!

It will be even better if you could do the same for lower skill drivers. For exemple a mini championship replacing cp races.

Probably no so easy to do but will open this kind of event to everyone (i mean low skill driver).

Kopiller and gunner1483 like this.
  14. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Looking forward to giving it a shot to try and get in. TBH I'm not fast enough but its still exciting to try.

Or I can apply as a pro, LOL. I mean I am a Lemons driver, and I have an expired IMSA license from 2005. Do I count as a pro? Hehe

Creegz likes this.
  15. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Let's hope the qualifying hotlap isn't Monza for a bit of variety...

Not that I'd be anywhere near top 40...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    f.e.negroni likes this.
  16. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

I hope its at Silverstone, thats my best track by far, thats the only way I think I'd have a shot.

17. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

• Bentley Motorsport enters the 2020 SRO E-Sport GT Series
    • Real-world racing drivers from Bentley’s works and customer teams to be entered in the ‘Pro’ class events
    • Squad of elite sim racers represent Bentley in ‘Silver’ class
    • Bentley colleagues and fans around the world invited to represent the brand in the ‘Am’ class events
    • 2020 Bentley Motorsport works livery is launched in Assetto Corsa Competitizione to celebrate
    https://www.bentleymedia.com/en/new...rs-sim-racing-championship-for-the-first-time

1.jpg 2.jpg
    3.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    Kopiller, chksix, Serge M and 2 others like this.
  18. Poloman

Poloman Racer

Oh nice, now that there is an obvious hack available, noone will know if the people Who will qualify deserve it.

19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

bravo Kunos.. :cool:

50 cars at Zolder please.. :eek:

nah +1 Bathurst..

20. in other sims we don't even know if there are hacks! O.O
    which means we don't know if ppl deserve it...

21. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

---> https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Co...50320467919&reply_comment_id=4365912240101727

Poloman, Kopiller, Serge M and 3 others like this.