1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. I am going to stick with the Nissan GT-R whenever I join the HW server, to try and get a better feel for it.

2. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

A big change in the Gallardo. Its probably been two months since Ive last drove that car. Maybe it needs a new set upp also but it felt pretty awfull to drive. Hoping for some WW fun tonight. Best combo ever;)

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Do it.

DO IT NOW!!!

2017-04-22 14_04_45-Assetto Corsa.jpg

M.Sampla likes this.
  4. Bo-Göran Larsson

He is back from the dead?? Say hello from me and tell him we miss him. Cant race untill later.

Gunja, Schnipp and Alexandr66 like this.
  5. Gunja

Gunja Alien

hey guys :)
    back for a little while but still cant make regular visits.

Berniyh, evil_overlord, fabT and 5 others like this.
  6. Bo-Göran Larsson

Slipped with my mice and accidently moved my assetto corsa folder into darkspace on my computer. Reinstalling steam and Assetto.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Ouch.

Backup you AC folder in documents. I don't think the new install will overwrite something, but you never know.

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

HW was a bit messy today, but in the evening MW was for the most part very good racing.

Yes, a few bumps and bruises here and there, a few warning given, but in total quite low on incidents.

Only one guy kicked and that was because I was on the back straight in the Evora along side a RX7 while an impatiant Audi driver with slightly higher speed wedged himself in between the two of us and in the end took out all three of us in the following turn.
    Beside that only one very optimistic divebomb into T2 comes to mind.

All-in-all I really enjoyed the evening on MW.

M.Sampla and Gunja like this.
  9. hman

hman Gamer

Good racing

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Sean likes this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The moment you realize it's time to call it for the rest of the day.

at 19:30

This track/car selection was big fun with good drivers you can trust, with the 'typical' pub racers just madness.

12. Why was the Nissan GT-R Nismo removed from the car selection list?

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Since this Highlands track is pretty much about high speeds I figured it might be too slow, so I removed it along with the KTM, 2-Eleven and 911R.

OK, maybe I just underestimated the Nissan.

The full grid is back for today already.

Gunja likes this.
  14. Gunja

Gunja Alien

15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Looks nice. HW isn't really my thing though. But I'll check out the track. :)

Gunja likes this.
  16. This is a conversion of the Virtua LM track? Wow, I loved that track in Power & Glory 3. It's a shame that I will only be able to join until around 7 PM :(

Gunja likes this.
  17. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Yes. I had it for a long time and it's finally up for download at RD so we can enjoy this awesome track online.

M.Sampla and Schnipp like this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Heads up, HW at Bathurst today.

Gunja and LeDude83 like this.
  19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I could smile about this one, not so much about the *****s that think it's ok to slowdown/stop ON the racing line.

M.Sampla, Gunja and Bo-Göran Larsson like this.