1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think it dropped of since the TM & inertia update, more understeery.

I'll keep it around then if you want to try.

Today several cars did 2:23,8 or faster times.
    donShere 2:24,9 in the Corvette (8laps)
    Azjera Kovacs 2:25,6 in the 240R S3
    taku 2:26,3 in the M4 (and taku is seriously fast*, 2nd fastest 2:27,8)
    luketaro 2:26,6 in the Cayman

Corvette, Cayman and 240R S3 all have multiple times below 2:27, the M4 only has that one very fast lap by taku.

*over 1s faster than VallinKenel in the 911 Carrera S today

Gunja likes this.
  2. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Up to you really, if its that slow now I have no objection at all, you know better as I didnt drive it lately. If its still there tomorrow I'll give it a go, if no, I'll find myself another slow car :)

Gunja likes this.
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I'll keep it for another day, doesn't hurt to have more data before a final decission.

Gunja likes this.
  4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Didn't work out for me this year once again. Might be able to catch another VLN, though.

Good fun to the guys who are there!

evil_overlord, Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  5. RedLoto

RedLoto Racer

for the AE86 you need a strong and deep throttle blip before you let go the cluth, and even then the car still stall and lock the rear, what i do is agresive h&t but only release the acceleration pedal before turn in(flat down shifting i guess its call) and give some touch to the pedal to keep the rev high while coasting

hard for me to explain in english but you guys are advanced drivers so i thing you get the idea

6. Mathieu Labbé

Definitely slow, especially with its horrible brake balance. I drove the **** out of it and my theoretical best is a 1:26.2, with some room for improvement but it will take some serious commitment to even reach the 25's. Still fun to drive though, but then again I love the cars that force me to drive them in a specific way :)

Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  7. fabT

fabT Alien

Is it just me or the automatically recorded replay does not usually load / play once saved?
    Three in a row are failing for me.

Replay crashes when loading "Car 2" ...

Schnipp, foppaldo and Gunja like this.
  8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, there have been reports about that.

I could only watch the last replay, maybe because I left the server and that created a working replay.

Disable the auto save feature in the options and you are back to the old system with one file over multiple sessions.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    fr13del, foppaldo and Gunja like this.
  9. I really struggled to concentrate last night. I don't know if it was the heat, or just tiredness, but I kept making very silly mistakes. I managed to improve my performance in the Exige 240R S3 after the first race (down to 2:26.4), but I think that I would have been a little bit quicker than that if I had been able to focus on what I was doing! Hopefully, my concentration will be better tonight :)

Bo-Göran Larsson and Gunja like this.
  10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

fabT and Gunja like this.
  11. Old replays are still corrupted and broken, but new ones seem to be working after the 1.14.3 update

Schnipp and Gunja like this.
  12. VallinKenel

VallinKenel Hardcore Simmer

I think I found the reason why I was struggling with the 911 Carrera S, the active rear wing lowering mid turn. Which means I'll just have to drive faster so it doesn't go down :p I was really confused about it until I watched the replay o_O

Fun racing though :cool:

Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Gunja likes this.
  14. The lack of personages on the SMW server at the moment is affecting my disposition. Can we please correct this ASAP? ;)

15. Mathieu Labbé

Just wanted to say sorry to @Proody for the little tap before the last corner yesterday at the nurburgring. I misjudged your braking point and even if the tap seamed really light from my point of view, it sent you spinning :(

Gunja and Proody like this.
  16. Proody

Proody Racer

@Mathieu Labbé
    Different cars, different braking distances.
    Can happen.
    The next time is better.

Gunja likes this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Sometimes even I'm baffled...

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Well, the idiots won today.

And after checking with Gunja tomorrow we will try HW as MR A only.

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Hotlappers...

20. Freespace

Freespace Gamer

Nice idea to make A only server. People including me asking for years for that. Shame that i can't join you because I'm "C" after today sessions. Maybe in the future.:)