1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Maserati has solid axle ? I like that shaking effect of 250F though

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I set up Highlands Long for the 250F. That will be a very interesting drive.
    It might favour the 12C though due to the 5-speed gearbox.

Do you guys want to keep the discussion about Racing Legends in this thread or should I open a new one?

Gunja likes this.
  3. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

I think its god to get the info on one place instead off several.

Ricky Reject and pavano like this.
  4. pavano

pavano Simracer

Man, you just made me laugh
    What a nice typo :D

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

#nevergiveup

@Berniyh had a slight mechanical issue. :D

6. fabT

fabT Alien

Not at all, could barely do 1:50 at Silverstone whereas other drivers were cruising in 1:48-1.49 :D.
    By the way, i'm off for the WE, leaving for Budapest within a few hours.

Enjoy racing, gents.
    And don't hurry :cool:.

Gunja and Berniyh like this.
  7. fabT

fabT Alien

Not sure about that setup.
    Looks a tad understeery.
    Try stiffening rear ARB :p.

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

This time I had a little issue.

Steering like the A-Team van, I felt like B.A. Baracus. ;)

Gunja and Pretend racer like this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Should note that it didn't look quite as bad from my side: at least the left front was pointing roughly in the right direction. :D
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_ks_highlands_16-6-117-15-30-21.jpg Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_ks_highlands_16-6-117-15-29-56.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_250f_6cyl_ks_highlands_16-6-117-15-30-50.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  10. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Please join at classic server

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The Racing Legends server is up. stracker is here: http://managerdc3.rackservice.org:50239/lapstat

It shares the stracker database with the Green Hell Trackday server, which does seem to cause some slight issues at the moment, will contact NEYS to see if that's normal or if there is something wrong.
    Edit: Actually, just use the GHT stracker, so port 50239.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Oh, the RUF is great fun now. Even enjoyed it more than me beloved Cobra today with which I've driven over 5000km by now (and that's only since CM / Sidekick implemented the odometer last year).

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

That awkward moment...

from the CB server logfile:
    Code:
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,067: NEW PICKUP CONNECTION from  xxx
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,067: VERSION 202
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,067: Minolin
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,067: REQUESTED CAR: ferrari_f40*
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,067: CALLING PLUGIN AUTH: http://plugin.minorating.com:805/minodata/auth/A/?&GUID=xxx
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,103: AUTH PLUGIN RESPONSE:
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,103: DENY|You need a www.minorating.com Grade of A to join (you are B)
    2017-06-16 22:00:01,104: PLAYER ACCESS DENIED, REASON: You need a www.minorating.com Grade of A to join (you are B)

:oops:

It was good fun to race with you today, @Minolin. :)

14. What has changed about it? Have you switched to ST tyres?

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

V10 and ST tyres.

I've already started to like the RUF after the V10 tyre update, the car really gave good feedback of what it is doing, way better than the F40 for me.
    But it was so hard to be competitive in it with the SV tyres because those tyres overheated quite easily and then it was simply a pain to drive.

16. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Yes it was actually pretty fine. I was so tired though that I couldn't focus on driving.
    RSR is a great car too, amazing sound.
    F40 is epic as always , I really can't understand why people think is hard. She is nibble and fast.
    Cobra is the best car regarding feeling and personally I think that is the best car of kunos.
    I will join again for sure.

Thanks guys for responding to my yesterday's night wish.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Schnipp likes this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

You're welcome.

I just quit the Aloog1 server as I've read your post.
    Somehow I was craving some Le Mans action in the 2017 911 RSR and it was actually good fun.

It's my most driven car, but that's because I until yesterday I rarely drove the other cars on CB.
    The 911R is also up there along with the Cobra, my 2nd most driven car and there is plenty of choice for me on the HW line-up. :)

Somehow I don't get the F40, maybe it's just not for me and I probably could be competitive in the RSR, though that seems to be the most popular car and so I leave that one for others. Also I rather rarely use the fastest cars on each of the SF line-ups.

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The magnets are strong again. :D

@LeiF in the leading car, @Ricky Reject in the red one.
    Somehow we managed to not hit each other though.

LeiF, esox71 and Ricky Reject like this.
  19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The plan for Racing Legends would be to go about 1 week per car (or collection) and do track changes usually every 2 days to give people a bit more time to get used to the combos.

Up next on my list is the 917/30, which I wanted to race again for a long time now.
    Planned tracks are: Monza (one of the few cars with which this track is actually exciting, also an easy start ;)), VIR Full Course, Highlands Long (yes, we can go harder than with the Maserati :D) and maybe Riverside.

20. liakjim

liakjim Alien

I will try my luck. Please join.