1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Server configs are prepared, now we only need rackservice to update to 1.15 (@kevin.maatman, any ETA?).

The 812 might be a candidate for HW with restrictor.

Jaood and LeiF like this.
  2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Any progress on the server update front?

I notice the two SF servers are down... fingers crossed :)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

No, I'm checking the 'News' page regularly on the rackservice manager.

4. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Ah cool thanks for that info, I needed somewhere I could sit and hammer F5 :)

Have you tried sending them a message through there to ask about eta / issues ?

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

It has been done @Schnipp
    CTRL + F5 for the win

Code:
    Dear Customers

We are happy to announce that all our Assetto Corsa Servers have been updated to the latest version v.1.15

This update includes the new Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack:

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack will introduce the following models:

MY 1962 250 GTO
    MY 1967 330 P4
    MY 1967 312/67
    MY 1984 GTO
    MY 2004 F2004
    MY 2017 812 Superfast
    MY 2017 SF70H

More? Find more information about this new update at the link below:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-v1-15-and-ferrari-70th-anniversary-pack-available.47237/

Trouble connecting to your server? Contact us by opening a support ticket here, or at your Client Area

Enjoy!
    RackService

6. Jaood

Jaood Racer

7. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. The servers have been updated as mentioned above.

If you experience any issues drop me a message.

-Kevin

Berniyh and Schnipp like this.
  8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The servers are updated and running.

Thanks.

I must have checked just a minute or two before, because 1.14 update was at 20:28 and I looked at my clock which said 20:26, while 1.15 update was ~20:29.

Berniyh and kevin.maatman like this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

1st results:

1,5s slower in the 812 with 100% restrictor on Mugello than with the 488, but a bit room to improve, looks like it could fit HW.

250 GTO is slower than expected, most likely not an option for WW, maybe it fits with the 718 RS and Alfa GTA after all.

288GTO, seems it's just a tad too slow for CB and SMW, might be a fit for MW although that roster is already pretty full and on Vallelunga I was within 1-2 tenth of Mathieu's SB with the Countach. o_O

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  10. The 288GTO could replace the Nissan 370Z and Ford Mustang in the MW group......

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

That's an idea. :)

But it could be too fast overall. (might need a slight restrictor then)

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

So, what should we do for tomorrow?

Only change tracks around?

The 2000s F1 had a bit of traffic, the Lotus 49 vs. Ferrari 312 none or minimal.
    Changing one of them to Glencoe?
    812, 250GTO, 288, F40, along with some other fun to cruise cars?!

13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends will host GT40+908+330 for the rest of the week.
    We'll do Lotus 49+Ferrari 312 next week, so I think it's ok to remove them from the servers for the moment.
    You can setup HW or MW on it instead.

Biner likes this.
  14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The HW server would be changed, so either HW with 812 added or Glencoe cruising.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Switched 1967 F1's to HW with 7x 812SF with 100% restrictor.

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Code:
    2017-09-20 17:14    *redacted*:    idk if people is stupid or what
    2017-09-20 17:14    *redacted*:    Ferrari track day,all DLC ferrari...Ok,why dont add non-dlc
    2017-09-20 17:14    *redacted*:    ferrari too? damn so stupid
    2017-09-20 17:15    Schnipp:    glad you enjoy my setup, honey ;)

:D (he left directly after my comment...)

Biner likes this.
  17. Jaood

Jaood Racer

Barcelona guys :D

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Agreed.
    Let's populate HW. :)

19. fabT

fabT Alien

Too damn tired.
    Shame on me.

:(

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I was just teasing Jaood.

I set F1 to Barca GP and HW to Barca Moto, but I joined him on the F1 server.