1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I think for the rest of the week I'll remove the 908 and GT40 because they are 1-2 s slower than the 330 P4.
    I don't completely understand why that is the case, but it is what it is.
    (Maybe we have the weakest engine ever built for a 908.)

That is unless people like the challenge of driving them against the faster car.
    In that case I could leave a few slots in.

Next track, I'd say Silverstone67.

Biner likes this.
  2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

According to AC UI infos about the cars:

330: 450hp at 792kg
    GT40: 430hp at 1025kg
    908: 350hp at 680kg

Also I think the 908 is a bit worse on brakes and turn-in than the 330, but I haven't driven it enough to be sure.

Yeah, Silverstone 67 should be fun.

M.Sampla and Biner like this.
  3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I really enjoyed driving 908LH, and being frequently overtaken. Brought me back to the older days when I used to be 1-2s slower.

I took P4 and improved my best 908LH laptime in third lap.

I'm used to be ~1s slower (on good days) than Mathieu or V8, with P4 I was 1s faster than they in GT40. That was ego boosting lol

I think it is nice to have slightly different pace cars because it adds some variety.

M.Sampla and Schnipp like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Imola:
    [​IMG]

I doubt the 288 will be a good fit for MW.

It can't keep up with with CB (and I don't want to run it on SM tyres).
    Also for SMW it seems a bit too slow in turns, traction and braking.
    On MW it will either outrun others on high speed tracks or with a restrictor might fit but then would maybe struggle on slower tracks.

A bit sad right now that we might not be able to use this car. :(

5. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I liked the challenge of driving the hell out of the GT40 against the vastly superior 330. I stand no chance against the fast drivers but it lead to good fights with many other guys. I get it if you want to remove them, but I for one would drive them just for the challenge. Then again, the 330 is so sublime that its going to be temping.

M.Sampla and Biner like this.
  6. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

That's a good point Mathieu...depending on availability, some of the 330's will very
    likely end up in the hands of some of the guys who are a wee bit slower than the big dogs and will result in good fights between the 330 and the 908/Gt40's that otherwise would not materialize if we only have 330's on the track. Having a bit more opportunity to compete will help populate servers and provide a few opportunities for us slugs to learn how to race in close quarters for more than a lap or two.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

8. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Gonna try to find the time! Looks great.

Schnipp likes this.
  9. Ricky Reject

I was right...awesome track, particular liked it in the Maserati 250F 12v. I even donated to the track author!

"What do you mean 'what if the farmer opens the barn doors during the race'? Just tell him not too..."

"What do you mean 'what happens if somebody hits the stone wall'? We will replace the wall or pay the landowner for the damages, of course..."

Pretend racer and Schnipp like this.
  10. fabT

fabT Alien

Finally had a chance to try the 250 GTO, 330 P4, 312/67 and the 288 GTO.
    Just a few shakedown laps at Mugello.

The P4 and the 312 are amazingly "sharp", especially the former.
    Both quite easy to drive and it's so fun pushing hard them.

The 250 is a wonderful sight, but just good for cruising ( or drifting ). Probably not my car.
    Don't know about the 288, seemed a bit weak to me ( ok it's a '80s street car ).

11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Before people writes off 250GTo for being too floaty, I'll just say that it can be setup to be much less floaty and much easier to put the power down. But it doesn't change the fact that it seems to lack acceleration. Or top speed. Or both....

Guidofoc and Schnipp like this.
  12. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Just had a great session on HeavyWeight with the new Ferrari 812 Superfast. The races were clean as they can be and opponents tough but fair.
    I really cant wish for more.
    Thank you all.

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Earlier I put a minor dent into my car's bumper.

@Jaood witnessed it.

:D :D

14. Ricky Reject

Been a long time since I literally lol:ed at a racing clip...good one :p Probably high risk of death (!) would be it IRL...

Also: some awesome racing last night...found myself in the mix and even lead/win at times. Good stuff all around (easier to feel that way when you're competative tho...)

Schnipp and LeiF like this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

So classic Le Mans is on Racing Legends for the whole weekend:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-grand-circuit-1967.17288/

I've added pretty much all cars that fit the setting:
    - Ferrari 330 P4
    - Ford GT40
    - Porsche 908
    - Shelby Cobra
    - Ferrari 250 GTO
    - Porsche 718 RS Spyder
    - Alfa Romeo GTA

Be aware that there is absolutely no matching, just like real Le Mans. So it could be that some cars stand out regarding the performance.
    Also I'm not sure if it's a lot of fun to do this in the 718 and GTA, but there are currently only 3 slots each as I doubt that they'll be the most popular ones.

Quali is set to 15min, Race 30min+, for the moment only a single race.
    Feedback is appreciated, we can make adjustments if necessary. :)

M.Sampla and LeiF like this.
  16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Should we keep the track day + F1 a bit longer or revert back to a normal SF grid + GT3?

17. Jaood

Jaood Racer

F1 has to much competition server wise, although i had some good races there the last days. I would change F1 to Lotus49 vs 312 or GT3. I had enough trackdays so i would vote for a regular grid again.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think Berniyh is planning to run Lotus 49 vs. Ferrari 312 on Racing Legends.

I think we can keep RBR for a bit longer and I put on MW again.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  19. Patiently waiting for the MW server ;)

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I'll join in 20 min. after MotoGP Qualy.