1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Is there a website or something where I can see my stats from the servers. I set what I think was a decent laptime but didn't see where it placed me on the board, and would also like to see my cp stats.

2. mms

mms Alien

Don't know about the laptimes, but you can check your CP stats following the instructions in this post:
    Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  3. Close racing might be an understatement:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  4. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Check gunja's signature.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

5. That stat tracking is awesome!! One of you guys knocked me out of the top five, but at least I still have the fastest Mustang time. (too bad that it for 130th place LOL)

Netcode is pretty damn good considering my ping was 180 or so, here was a bit of rubbing/racing:

What do I need to download/install to make the stuff circled show up on the page?
    [​IMG]

6. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

you need to be running ptracker.
    it talks directly to stracker and provides the missing info.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Install ptracker.

Ooppps, missed gandlers post.

8. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Hehe yeah some fantastic races yesterday!

Was that me in the red M4? Not sure as I was in the blue one for hours then came back on later in the red one.

Yep the stats make it even more fun, I always have stracker open in my browser when I am racing to check my progress during break time (qualifying I think its called).

upload_2017-11-19_11-23-41.png

After a fair few laps I got sooo close to the number 1 time for the M4 but still 0.019 behind Freespace, good job sir!

Pretend racer and Freespace like this.
  9. Had a great battle with @LeiF earlier: (43% attack, 0.0 CP)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. fabT

fabT Alien

Good racing even today, except i drove really, really bad.

Sorry @Schnipp for that stupid "strike" and apologies as well to @liakjim and to BG Larsson for a few unneeded taps.
    Should better concentrate next time, or avoid racing altogether :oops:

Schnipp and liakjim like this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

As I said earlier, no problem. :)

But today I never felt the joy somehow and left early. Don't know why, but it wasn't the contact. I'm a bit tired in general today, it might be that.

12. fabT

fabT Alien

Ty. I wasn't much "in the mood" either.

Schnipp likes this.
  13. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Ive been itching for racing, but Windows 10 decided to update with or without my consent. Since then Ive had various graphics issues in both AC and other games as well as my Logitech G27 being detected as a "Driving Force", despite various fixes...did manage to get Windows to detect is as the G27 it is, but it reverts itself to a "Driving Force" if you unplug it...

Highly tiresome, Bill...why?

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Guys, I'm thinking about switching the Engine Placement server.

I'm thinking about these options (open to other suggestions too, but should be early enough to set it up today; I know, last minute...)

- regular HW
    - 2 car special, Miura vs 250GTO (although these are in WW) as "Italian Feud" or "Feud Revival"
    - 2 car special, Alfa GTA vs Porsche 718 RS Spyder as "Passione & Präzision"

15. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

I like both of the options that aren't HW.

Schnipp likes this.
  16. Ferrari Testarossa vs Lamborghini Diablo at Okayama. (Lambo might need a bit of ballast added)

I know, I know, nobody uses mods and the server would be a ghost town, but I can dream.

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

We actually ran those cars (well, 512TR to be exact), it was kind of fun, but it was right after release and I think max. was like 8 drivers.
    I think by now the appeal might be a bit low.

A few mod tracks populated decently to well in the past, but even those are pretty much ghost towns now. It's sad, but that's the way it is now. I'd like to run mod tracks more frequently, but lately it's already hard to populate with vanilla content.

fabT likes this.
  18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

You might be facing a catch 22 situation as racing always the same “vanilla” track might also be a reason for the server being quiet.
    I have been having fun with Road Atlanta recently, and would be interested in racing my fellow street fighter there, more than say Vallelonga, for example.

evil_overlord, Biner and Schnipp like this.
  19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I know what you mean, but pretty much every time I tried mod tracks in the last few month it's been rather empty.
    It's also the reason I try 'new' grids instead of just running MW/SMW/HW/WW/CB only and mix it up with specials.

Cote Dazur, fabT and Ricky Reject like this.
  20. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

All those options looks like good fun to me.

evil_overlord and Ricky Reject like this.