1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Hell no, its basically a MR-ABCDNW with some people being auto kicked when they reach a certain amount of crashes. The server automatically restart the race session if more than x (about 40) total contacts are detected. We had about 10 restart for just one race yesterday, no fun...

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. It certainly is not comparable to MR A servers, but it can be good fun if you can avoid the muppets ;) The problem is that T1 at race starts can be a risky affair, and the server automatically restarts if there are more than x number of collisions during the first lap. Last night, one race must have been restarted no less than eight times because of this!

EDIT: Yes, Mathieu was there for the same race, and so was Matz_at :D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Christopher Low likes this.
  4. Two races so far this afternoon on the Alfa 33 @ Monza server. Smashed to pieces at T1 in the first race. Managed to get halfway through lap 1 in the second race (dodging some unbelievably poor driving at the same time; I moved up from 23rd to 9th by doing absolutely nothing), and then got slammed off the track by an imbecile at the entry to Ascari. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.... :eek::(

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:p:DI’m having fun in the Miker at Brands Indi with the AI...

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Me either, all this time you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result then get upset when it as usual turns to chit. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Schnipp, Gunja and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  7. No other options, mate. I have stuck with it this afternoon, and have done more laughing than crying after eight successive restarts for excessive crashing in the first lap, and I have just capped off a fine afternoon's entertainment by being vote kicked for crashing too much. I am now going to take a celebratory flight in my Boeing 737-600 in P3D :D

8. fabT

fabT Alien

Was there as well, first AC session in weeks.

The first 3 guys on the grid used to mess the first chicane about 7 times out of 8.
    This alone tells alot about overall skill and attitude.

Later got better.
    Can't even compare to SF though :(

9. I am unable to get back on the server because of that oh so accurate "your collision rate is too high" stupidity. I actually received that boot after being rammed from behind, so kudos to the AI that worked that one out :rolleyes:

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I was kinda sceptical when I read at RD KMR would be an automatic admin service for public servers.
    I joined today the server Mogget was talking about.
    Read the chat, watched the race for a few moments, and decided better to drink some green tea. :D
    What a useless approach this plug in is.

11. To be fair, even human intelligence would have a tough job working out what the hell is going on in that server!

martcerv and Schnipp like this.
  12. I would not call it useless. It is a good effort to solve an extremely difficult problem. I may have criticised my "vote kick", but programming an AI to distinguish between muppets and careful drivers during multiple pileups is an almost impossible task. The domino effect totally confuses the situation. Kicking drivers for ignoring blue flags is a good feature, and the "racing for money" format provides a reward for good performances. Unfortunately (as this server amply demonstrates) it does not seem to be improving the standard of behaviour online, and being automatically vote kicked when you are actually trying to be as careful as possible does not encourage (most people ;)) from coming back.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  13. After testing the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV at Magione this morning, I note that it has taken me this long to realise that the 2014 Launch Edition has an extra 5bhp over the 2013 version :eek:

14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Had some great races at Zandvoort in the Audi S1 on a MR ABCN server. Astonishingly no Muppets around, no T1 cluster**** and hard and fair racing.
    Wonders happen.:D
    And another good thing is, I collected a good amount of attack range to go back to A again. (Yeah, ALOOG1 broke my neck yesterday, I shouldn’t have run a MR AB Nords Tourists server. Too little traffic to keep an A grade...)

15. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Guys is there a server still?

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

16. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Well, those KMR servers aren't THAT bad.
    Monza is always difficult with T1, and those races last Thursday sure proved of that. But you have to agree, whenever we made the first lap without restart, which, one could argue, was not too often, the races then were ok.
    Besides sometimes having been close to loosing all faith in humankind after the like seventh or so restart on some of the races, in the end it was still a fun evening. Thanks to the many restarts, I do now also carry the honorary title of MCS (Master Clutch Slipper):cool:
    The automatic restart after like 44 car contacts is a bit restrictive for Monza as it seems. If that number were set to something more reasonable, something like 10^99:D, we would have made it through the first lap more consistently.
    Someone more knowledgeable then me might want to elaborate on the details, but to me the fundamental problem with every automatic admin system is, that there seems to be no way in hell to determine who caused/is responsible for a crash/collision

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    chksix, Schnipp and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Search for 'SF swansong'.

liakjim, Gunja and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. fabT

fabT Alien

Ok let's celebrate then.
    See u on track within minutes.

Schnipp likes this.
  19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Guys, have fun, but I can't join as I'm visiting family currently.

20. Gunja

Gunja Alien

That's the one but not much longer. Shutting down 5/3/2018.

Schnipp likes this.