1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. fabT

fabT Alien

A couple really great races with Foppaldo and Jonathan Smith tonight.
    Very few, yet it was close and fun.

Thank you, gents.
    Will miss SF.

2. I would have loved to have been able to drive the AC road cars around Misano and Zolder.....

3. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Link them here and i'll set it up on the server. And also if you wont specific cars, let me know.

4. I am referring to the versions that will be included in Assetto Corsa Competizione ;)

Gunja likes this.
  5. I found a 12 slot server this afternoon......Maserati Levante S/Porsche Cayenne Turbo S @ Magione (please ignore the fact that the Macan would have been a much better alternative to the Cayenne). The only server that I was even remotely interested in, so I dived in. I had a look at the lap times, and realised that I would be quite competitive, but then I noticed a lap time that was quite a lot better than the rest. So I decided to check him out on the monitor. Sadly, he was taking enormous chunks of the track out of the equation by using his Cayenne as an off road vehicle (I guess cut penalties were not active) :rolleyes: Then he ploughed into a couple of vehicles that had spun on the main straight (and by "ploughed into", I mean that he deliberately used them as a cruise missile target). Nevertheless, I was still hoping to be able to have a couple of exciting races......until I noticed that everyone had vanished. Exiting the server, I noted that it had been changed to Lotus 49 @ Black Cat County Long........which I was not in the least bit interested in.

C'est la vie :(

6. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Nevertheless, I was still hoping to be able to have a couple of exciting races[/QUOTE]
    :confused:o_O

Sounds more like someone did you a favor by changing the server settings.

7. Let's face it, I do not exactly have an embarrassment of riches. I grab anything that I can get, because there is hardly anything available at all.

8. Banned again from a RennSimulanten server. What a farce.

9. fabT

fabT Alien

Guess what ?

The little plastic support for the clutch pot suddenly broke on my Fanatec LC pedals ...
    Coincidence, @Schnipp ?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Fanatec quality is a farce.
    Already wrote to support.

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Good luck, may you get a replacement fast.

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

There always is Sim Racing System, you should try it!

LeiF likes this.
  12. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

@fabT gutted for you man...
    It really blows when your wheel/pedals break...
    I have had a few heatbreaks regarding my sim rig over the years.
    I have stopped using fanatec after my last disaster with my wheel, only being able to buy direct form germany means that I have turned to thrustmaster as they are avalable locally off the shelf and next day delivery from amazon.

I hope you get sorted soon.

fabT likes this.
  13. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Mogget,

there is a Misano on RD
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/misano-mwc.11821/

I did find a zolder (not on RD), but I dont think its legit.

Hypothetically speaking, if there was a 16 slot server running Misano, which cars would you like to see on it???

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  14. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Well now we all have to adjust to GT3. Remember when we complained about to many GT3 servers?
    Kunos has a solution. ACC!!!

15. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

16. Thanks for the link to Zolder. I tried the Misano track, but decided that it was not quite detailed enough for me.
    On a side note.....the Honda NSX-R is a full 2 seconds slower than the Acura NSX S1 @ Magione. I assume that the specification is significantly different (despite what the showroom textual information indicates)? Whatever the case, the R version of the Honda NSX is one of the most enjoyable drives that I have had to date in Assetto Corsa. Nice work!

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

19. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Weird. When I looked on Rd for zolder there wad no download button for it but the track was showing so I assumed that is had been removed.
    I'll get that one ad it must be legit if it's on rd

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I'm not going as far as not using my Fanatec pedals anymore, they are good and can't go back to no LC, but I'd be very hesitant to buy Fanatec again in the future.
    I mean making a pot mount so weak that it breaks is a design flaw in itself (or step to increase profit margin), so I wonder if other products have design flaws as well.
    Also I wasn't fully satisfied with the support either.

fabT and Ace Pumpkin like this.