1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Telemetry and Data

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by justDrive, Dec 20, 2013.

1. justDrive

justDrive Racer

After having this sim for a few weeks now, I am starting to look into things that I personally would like added/ improved, most things have been stated by other members except talking about the telemetry tab lacking a few things. For one I believe it would be a great improvement to add a track map of the course that has a marker that follows with your cursors movement to check speed, gas %, and brake %. But not to just stop with only adding a map, but inputting your lines to compare one lap to the other. Another addition that would be nice is too see suspension travel, tire temps and pressures, etc. But of all else, allow us to be able to pick and choose which lap to compare to our fastest lap.

Or... am I the only one who cares about this? Being a technical driver and wanting to know more about my setup would be very nice to compare all these things, but at the same time the majority would care less for this and other features are much more important than this.

Remco Tissink and allenvego like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions How do telemetry apps get their data? Oct 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Interested in getting a copy also on console, but is telemetry data saved somehow? Jul 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Telemetry data Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Server rollover breaks telemetry data Feb 16, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Getting setup data/file from Telemetry? Sep 16, 2020
    ACC User Interface Telemetry data problem May 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ETA on more telemetry data? Mar 11, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds In-game telemetry data missing Dec 27, 2018
    General modding discussion telemetry data for AIM RaceStudio Jun 23, 2017
    Suggestions easy way to read ct files(telemetry data) Feb 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Please help! ( telemetry data ) Nov 27, 2015
    Suggestions More telemetry data. Feb 8, 2015
    General modding discussion Will we ever get a proper api for live multi player session data and telemetry? Nov 29, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Wanted Telemetry Data Jun 19, 2014
    Chit Chat Room is it possible to compare laps/replays telemetry data? May 27, 2014

3. Sounds like the things you want could be done by one of the awesome app modders.

4. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

AC already outputs high quality telemetry for you to use in AIM's Race Studio software ;) It cant get any more in depth that that.

There's no point trying to add more and more in depth telemetry directly into the game when there's professional grade software that does that job already.
    Of course you can only compare laps with others willing to share their telemetry, but thats as it should be.

t0tcotunjo2 likes this.
  5. GravesLab

GravesLab Rookie

WOW!!! I had no idea that existed!! Thank you.

It would also be awesome to see some live data feedback from apps.

6. t0tcotunjo2

t0tcotunjo2 Gamer

I'm new to this, can someone make tutorial how to use AC files with this?

7. justDrive

justDrive Racer

How would I be able to do this? I had no idea that this was a feature, are there files in the game folder where telemetry is saved?

8. The Moose

Telemetry is output after every session in Documents\Assetto Corsa\aim\telemetry_dump.nkt

You have to rename the telemetry dump file before you start a new session otherwise it will just get overwritten, or just import it into Race Studio before starting a new session.

Race Studio is available here http://www.aimsports.com/products/race-studio/downloads.html

Terry61 likes this.
  9. GravesLab

GravesLab Rookie

I have downloaded the program, but it is a beast. Does anyone have information on how to use this software for AC?

10. GravesLab

GravesLab Rookie

Thank you Moose you answered my question as I was typing the previous post.

11. The Moose

12. t0tcotunjo2

t0tcotunjo2 Gamer

Thanks guys, i thought that i need use files from "ctelemetry" folder which give me errors and could not find .nkt files. I also enabled in assettocorsa\system\cfg ini file named "assetto_corsa"
    [TELEMETRY]
    EXPORT_ENTIRE_SESSION=1

Don't know if it helps something but i did it.