1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one)

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by HumblericerF20, Nov 5, 2017.

1. After I purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack trough the add-ons screen in the xbox store, I went out to try the new cars out. When I got into the car selector, the new cars still had a cloud icon above them and while clicking on them I was thrown back into the add-ons screen, where it was shown I had the add-on installed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Proof AC thinks console gamers are superior Sep 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room ripped ac content in other games. Yesterday at 4:06 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Microstuttering in every game mod/condition Monday at 11:47 AM
    Bug reports game crash Monday at 12:45 AM
    Suggestions Add more soul to the game Dec 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game freezes in multiplayer Dec 7, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Game starts in VR (i have no vr), now i cant use g920 Dec 3, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Big FPS drop during VR and singlescreen gameplay... Dec 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room T500 randomly takes control over games with no wheel support Nov 27, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Game crashing when connecting server Nov 26, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can this game deliberately retire AI cars to preserve memory? Nov 24, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start anymore !!! Nov 24, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Alt+ Enter makes the game faster? Nov 20, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My gamepad won't work Nov 20, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game goes back to assettocorsa.exe randomly. Nov 15, 2017

3. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

As many of you know, an issue was reported on the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack for Xbox One. We submitted a potential fix but unfortunately, the submission process is taking longer than expected.

We know this is incredibly frustrating but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can right now to get this pack up and running as soon as possible.
  5. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Is the save game bug fixed?
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Great news! Microsoft have approved a hotfix which resolves the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack launch issue and we will be launching later today!

Thank you once again to all those who have shown us nothing but support! It means a great deal to the team.
    HumblericerF20 likes this.
  7. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

So this dlc had massive problems like whole fudging sim and just when people can get this pack you discount it. Should have given that discount in first place, now you're just pissing off those that stayed with sim on this platform, it's almost dead on multiplayer anyways and I'm feeling like dropping out also.

It's not big difference in money but feels stupid when you can't use what you paid for in first place and it goes for cheaper after first day of using it.
  8. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

I bought the Ferrari DLC. Some of the DLC cars show that they haven't been downloaded yet and my Fanatec wheel stopped working after an update. So frustrating....
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi DOCTOR 3VIL,

Are you still experiencing issues with the above? If you are, could you please submit your issue here ---> https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Thanks,
  10. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Thank you. I'll try submitting my issues.