1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 The new update is so awsome,it deserves a thread praising it!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, May 18, 2017.

1. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Yeah i know that this thread is a bit useless,but i think a simple "hey good work,the update is very good!" on the page about its release yesterday simply would not do justice to this masterpiece of a update.so,first of all...CONGRATULATIONS KUNOS SIMULAZIONI!!!!Your work was simply amazing,probably one of the best updates ever in any game!After all the waiting,the impacience and complaining,its finally here and its a dream come true to us all.

Not a single racing game (at least that i am aware)allows the player to choose opponents,much less the liveries and even their names!Its a feature i only dared to dream,since my time as a GT4 player on ps2.to do that in a organized championship in which each race is personally customized...Well,i think this is the greatest feature ever in every racing game.Just to give an idea of what i did,i recreated the '76 F1 season,with Niki Lauda/Clay Regazonni driving the 312t,James Hunt/Jochen Mass driving the lotus 72 with the red/white colours,similar to McLaren (too bad the m23 isnt in the game...maybe an option for a British pack?;)) and the rest of the grid has the teams which colours resembles the liveries avaliable in the game and their respective drivers!Its so fun and rewarding!Next it will be the world sportscar championship from 1969,70's,80's,then WEC,more Classic F1,blancpain series...Well,the possibilities are almost endless:):):):)

The new Cars are great!Mazda 787b on highlands long?Like a good food or a well ageded wine,its an experience everyone should try at least one time in their lives!how was it possible to create such an exciting track?You guys such replace Herman Tilke as lead archiquects for F1,honestly.

Other features like the tyre model,cockpit view adjust or road conditions are excellent,at the minimum.if im forgetting anything,dont be worried because i loved everything about it:)

As for private lobbies,im new to racing sim (since March) and for now i wont be joining them,because im still not competitive enough and i dont want to ruin the experience for people who are (a look at "weekly hotlaps" proves this :p).But with is update and the awsome content,i'll be playing this game in every second of my free time,so hopefully in a couple of weeks maybe i get to see some of this guys in the track:)

This is already long enough,so im done for now.Once again,congratulations to Kunos Simulazioni @AC_CM505 @Lord Kunos for this outstanding update,thank you so much for all the dedication,and keep up the good work!Im sure we will be here to receive it!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

You beat me to it! I was going to make a similar thank you thread :p

I totally agree about the custom championship being the best feature ever in a racing game. First thing I did in the new update was create my own World Sportscar Championship with the Porsche 962, Mazda 787B, and Sauber C9. I’m still so pleased to be able to choose the cars, names, and liveries for the opponents. There’s a lot of possibilities with it, for me it’s essentially transformed Assetto Corsa from a hotlap simulator to my go-to racing game.

4. Just wait until you guys get the improved AI that is coming to PC tomorrow.

Great to see the console only guys finally have something to be happy about, hopefully the Xbox guys get their update soon also.

5. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Do it then,the more the merryer :p;)
    Its going to be great!custom agression isnt it?you can create a real championship with real drivers and match the agressivity with their real performances.imagine a f1 race with Pastor Maldonado trying to overtake you with crazy moves :D thats why having the possibility to create names is great,because it will be like creating real drivers!

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and DonZmeuheu like this.
  6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Are the servers up?? During the day they weren't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. dawg

dawg Racer

I like it alot. Especially the cockpit view adjustment options, gives the Ferrari F1 cars another dimension. Makes it a bit harder too.

Too bad DRS-zones still aren't correct, but oh well. Great work Kunos.
    BTW, the Porsche 911 RSR 2017, like like like. :)

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  8. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

this is a realy great update but the most important part, the custom lobbys, DONT WORK.

9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Wake up and smell the coffee! Mmmmm
    :)

10. Lobbys are working for me!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

11. Best update ever!! Need mates to race on Nordschleife in that 787B beast :D

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

servers crashing on day 1 ....
    well that was to be expected
    even ea with battlefield 1 had teething problems with servers on day 1 and there 3 maybe 4 times bigger than kunos
    awsome update the ai improvement is a big draw

13. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Great update thanks Kunos. Servers are a bit dodgy but I am sure they are on top of it and working hard to stabalise them over the coming days.

14. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Micheal you have tried it?

15. Nope, but have been paying attention to what Stefano has been saying about it. (plus what I've heard in other, private, conversations)

Should be a significant improvement.

(and if I had already tested them I wouldn't be able to say I did because there would be an NDA in place. ;))

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    AZT B Tender likes this.
  16. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

sounds promising.. ah damn now all my top 4 sims are improving with AI and features. When and what to play next.. AMS , AC , RF2 and raceroom!!!

Im not sure what change in the changelog, will do it , but i hope the AI getting stuck behind slower cars -is now gone! lol

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  17. Timm2012

Timm2012 Gamer

Hi, I would also like to say THANKS KUNOS for what has been a great update. I just love the new Porsche and the 787B. I just love taking the old timer the Shelby on the Highlands Long. Putting the 787 through its paces round the Red Bull Circuit. Play AC on a PS4 PRO is the way to go.

18. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

We're always the last ones picked for the team. :(

Dresden and Hammerpgh like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

As i said in another thread and someone said in here already, Fov cam adjustment is brilliant. Also maybe this is a placebo but have sounds improved slightly in replays?

UCANT-SCOPE-ME likes this.
  20. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I found out that cars now are NOT consistent at all.

Drive the Z4 GT3 on Nürburgring, (Ive notice this in the practice/Qualy/Race) after two/three laps car suddenly slides all over the place. Checket the tires all green, grip high...but car is almost undriveable almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. hey guys, super busy with the other update but I wanted to thank everybody for the nice words, you have no idea how good is to read this after such a long time hoping that things will finally turn out right.

Donnced2, GhostMan, Kembro and 23 others like this.