1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

True. This one beside the Testarossa is one of my most anticipated Ferraris.

2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

- Fixed replay corruption
    - Fixed BMW M3 E30 Gr.A 92 pitstop time
    - Fixed double names in several Special Events
    - SDK pipeline updated to version 2.0.
    Find the updated pipeline document and various templates, example scenes and other tools in the sdk/dev/car_pipeline_2.0rev folder.
    Old pipeline is kept in an archive for compatibility.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
    Ischemica likes this.
  3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yeeeessss :D:D:D:D

4. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

6. @xel

@xel Racer

If that car will truly make its way to the make my reaction will be more or less like this:

[​IMG]

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

My only concern is the lack of performance data and access to existing examples.

Lance Stroll's dad owns the only original one iirc.

Epistolarius likes this.
  8. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Probably James Glickenhaus's 330 P4 412 P might be reachable, given that Marco has been inside of it already (unless I'm remembering it wrong in last year's Nurb 24h). Even if that car isn't one of the three "real" P4s something close to it ingame would still be top.

(edited)

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Mogster and Epistolarius like this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

10. "Mr G" claims of his car being chassis 0846/66 have been trashed by a letter, dated 9/29/2004, signed by Umberto Masoni of Ferrari spa. In the letter is clearly stated that chassis 0846/66 was scrapped at the factory after the infamous '67 Le Mans 24 fire accident.
    "Mr G" still says that his car contains "80%+" of the remains of chassis 0846/66 "salvaged from the thrash container" at Ferrari Factory (probably by the very same Ferrari contractor who built every other P4 and P3/4 frames, Carrozzeria Vaccari & Bosi). Masoni answered that this is "impossible" and so are the claims over 0846/66 ownership.
    In addition chassis 0846/66 started as a 330 P3, then converted to a P3/4 which was a P3 with modified mount points to accept P4 engine and gearbox.
    Even more shady all of this goes when you think that "Mr G" bought his car from David Piper who racked up spare parts of the P4 and eventually asked for permission to Enzo Ferrari to create a P4 replica. He said he received from Enzo himself P4 blueprints and a VIN number to use (0900) for it. After this Piper went on requesting, not one, but 4 frames to the builder (which was NOT Ferrari Factory, as stated above) and made two complete replicas (0900 which he still owns, and 0900a) and two incomplete replicas (0900c and a fourth with unknown numbers). One of these cars was bought by "Mr G" in 2002.
    The problem is that Ferrari went on using chassis number 0900 for the last 312PB built in 1972 and sold it to Luigi Chinetti (Ferrari official importer for North America and founder of the NART) providing official paperwork.
    So, we have a shady "permission" from Enzo Ferrari to David Piper, a shady VIN number reserved to him and then claimed by the factory for another car, a P3/4 frame officially scrapped and then "salvaged from the thrash container" used to rebuild a replica of a replica of a P4...
    I don't think that could be a car to use to recreate a trustworthy simulated version of a Ferrari 330 P4.
    But it's just me...

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

Mogster and Vel like this.
  11. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Racer

New BMW GT, confirmed as 2018 model. I can't imagine what the M8 would look like but I'm pretty sure that's the base for the new GT3 :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    direct link to image

12. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

I understand your point, but it'd still give immense feedback on what a 330 P4 should sound or drive like (not to mention many measure points) from the people who maintain it, to build on top of the probably scarce official data. To discard it as reference if no other running P4s are accessible (assuming this one would even be!), would make no sense if the alternative is nada.
    Period correct details on the 3D model can be made on demand, so as physics changes to neuter upgrades.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Nö, ugly :p

14. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

Totally agree. That front grill looks like the remains of a shopping trolley lol

mister dog likes this.
  15. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Oh. My. Eyes.

Nahkamarakatti and fr13del like this.
  16. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

You people don't understand... With time comes maturity and with that you might come to appreciate it.

M.Sampla likes this.
  17. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Only when we reach the point where maturity brings a decline in visual acuity.

18. I think it looks very nice, although maturity has indeed resulted in a slight decline of my visual acuity :)

Berry and aphidgod like this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah. Sometimes poor eyesight comes with age.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    St3fan and fbiehne like this.
  20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Looks like it's ripped off Austin Martin a fair bit there...