1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

For the 288, I like the US spec gears with 3.7 final drive.
    EDIT: Like @Schnipp said. (just saw that :) )

I've only driven the 2 GTOs so far, but I really like the 288. Had an amazing time driving it at Bridgehampton Dusty/Street90s. I'm going to be in this car for a while before I move on.

Schnipp likes this.
  2. chakko

chakko Alien

I've driven the 288 on Imola yesterday, and, the gear ratio was a real issue. For the US version, in the lowest final gear ratio, the gears were too long, and, in the Evo version, the 5th gear was WAY too long, while the other 4 gears were way shorter than in the US version. So, to get enough torque on the straight, i had to use the US version, but, had to take the Piratella curve in second gear... while you can usually take that in 4th gear with any other car. ;)

arthur666 likes this.
  3. The 288 GTO is to be driven as a four speed with a fuel mileage overdrive according to Aris.

M.Sampla, LeiF, Brownninja97 and 4 others like this.
  4. chakko

chakko Alien

I see. That's a really helpful info, thanks.

5. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

In that case, they should have made it as a standard pattern H instead of a dogleg.

Nah. Since it was supposed to be a Group B race car with different gearing, dogleg does make sense.

Running the 3.7 with EVO gearing is equally ridiculous as the 2.9 with US. You wind out 4th super early, go to 5th and think you've accidentally found 7th gear on this thing. :D

chakko and Schnipp like this.
  6. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

Marco just confirmed all cars for the LS Bonus Pack in a FB comment.

Alfa Romeo Guila QV
    Alfa Romeo Stradale 33
    Maserati Quattroporte
    Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    Pagani Huayra BC

But back to Ferrari: Didn't think I would say that but I feel the 812 is a tad overpowered :D

7. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

That's quite a list of free cars. Ending the year with a bang.

I had to Google one of those.
    [​IMG]
    Yikes.

Another car for my "Billionaires' Club" trackday preset in CM. :D
    I guess it looks better than the Veneno.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    M96 and ShredatorFIN like this.
  8. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

Hope the Quattroporte is the GTS version with the 530HP Twin-Turbo V8. :)

EDIT: And please pick the one with the smaller rear doors.

9. SunBro

SunBro Alien

6 free cars AND free laser scanned laguna seca? and this news right after we got the outstanding ferrari pack for 8 euros? Dude, karma will bite us in the a** very hard. We can't get away with getting all these good stuff for such a low price.

xystof, Kaaarp, baliwa and 5 others like this.
  10. chakko

chakko Alien

Forza Italia. :p

11. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Yep, that was the spirit of the eighties! 4 gears to actually drive, and one useless final gear for meeting fuel economy regulations
    Actually love how Kunos cared to reproduce it as it was.
    288GTO is such a bliss, I drove it round the Nords and the tajo mod track, could not stop smiling.

xystof, TheBoss, Ace Pumpkin and 2 others like this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

To me it didnt have any priority what so ever. Pretty much all the english i know comes from video games and tv-shows/movies. At least I can make myself understood. Pls dont hate me. :(

mms likes this.
  13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Looks a lot better than Veneno. Also the 2017 Pagani. Jesus christ what a bonus pack!

nate likes this.
  14. Nice! All we have to wait now is for the year's end announcement

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

15. Art-J

Art-J Gamer

Which races have you checked, though? In championship ones, Lotus Team was using model 33, which on tracks like Silverstone was 4 ~secs per lap faster than model 25 we have in AC.

16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Let's not act like that's any sort of achievement. :p

Was hoping to see some US cars to go along with the LS DLC. But since it's a bonus pack and not a DLC anymore, who cares what cars are in.

I was checking only laptimes from Goodwood simply because I did a few races online that evening in the L25 at Goodwood and was curious how it compares. Like I said I checked them from back in the day, and those from Revival too. Looked only at L25 laps and everything I wrote in that post relates to that car only.

arthur666 likes this.
  17. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

Wow, that's insane! The never ending benefits of being an Italian company.
    Not going to lie, I'm still sad about BMW, but I did not expect to see the last 2 in the game, maybe not even Sesto. And its free? That would be illegal in the rest of the world :D

They wont get away with calling it Red Pack 2 this time, seeing how LS is in the blue corner of world economy :D

xystof likes this.
  18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Hm ok, only one car to look forward to (Stradale 33), maybe the Guila as well, but the rest doesn't interest me at all.
    But that's alright, I don't have to like everything they throw at us. ;)

(Especially not if it's for free although I would've paid it, delay or not.)

Nikkel likes this.
  19. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

How about calling it "The Star-Spangled Red Pack"?
    Would that be okay? :)

/jk

Automotive Supremacy likes this.
  20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

They don't have to name anything at all if it's free content. ;)

Dookie and Alistair McKinley like this.