1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Orne

Orne Alien

Fools running around like Chicken Little worried about when DLC will end for AC1 and the status of AC2, HAHAHHA.

Tons of cars and tracks currently available for AC yet some are constantly preoccupied with the next shiny thing they will drive for a week then completely forget about, with eyes to the sky for the next shiny thing, rinse, wash, repeat ad nauseam.

I think some are far too obsessed with consuming content in an unhinged and gluttonous fashion rather than appreciating the amazing variety of content we currently have.

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

There is a Maserati Gran Turismo in the game already. Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4.

3. Berry

Berry Alien

@Epistolarius I meant the street car, the nuances of its GT-ness are pretty much lost in the racecar version.I'm not gonna complain, it's a bonus pack and for free, lots of streetcars, but I don't fancy a concept car that much instead of the real thing.Anyway, can't wait to try out Laguna Seca and the cars.Still haven't tried the Ferrari's, gonna be a nice Christmas for me with so many cars to try out when I get home :D.

@Automotive Supremacy The shifting animation in the livestream was for a manual gearbox :p.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Automotive Supremacy likes this.
  4. Icky427

Icky427 Racer

I personally love the idea of getting some prototypes and other off the wall cars in ac. I admit ive always been jealous of gran tourismo having all those “vision gt” cars. They seem interesting to drive.

5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Some discussion here https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/107296-Feel-VR-DirectDrive-für-333
    But really, made in Ukraine? Nothing against people there but the country is a complete mess at the moment.

6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

So what ? You mean they can not find a little opportunity, to do a little business, improve...

Hey whats up, Ukraine, nothing against you, but you had some trouble, we know. So we thought that you better come talk with us when you will be super awesome, rich and kool.

7. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

Self-immolation I guess :p

MrDoku likes this.
  8. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

Whats up, guys. Hello from Ukraine. :D
    I heard about that wheel, even some guy from our local forum tried it. From his words - this thing is nice - but after "Momo racing" I think everything will be nice.

luchian and mantasisg 2 like this.
  9. Art-J

Art-J Gamer

Being flight-simmer mostly, I can confirm that on "our" side of things, Russian "garage type" companies - Virpil, VKB, SlavDevice produce short runs of controllers, which mop the floor with "established" brands (yes, Thrustmaster, I'm looking at you), especially in mechanical design, precision and machining quality. Mostly for export to the West, obviously.

I can certainly imagine then a Ukrainian company trying to do the same in race-sim controllers niche, though whether these guys can pull it off, remains to be seen.

10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

may I ask why?

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Only about 4 weeks until the end-of-the-year-blog. :cool:

(Hopefully with news about AC:E. :))

12. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

13. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

3 years anniversary day since release of AC and its just before Christmas, yet gives them a few days to fix any major issues should something happen.

Harvey015 and nfsw55 like this.
  14. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

15. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

I guess you know it, it's Heidfeld's crash that happened at the end of the first ever Formula E race in 2014. BTW Hamilton has already deleted this post.

MrDeap likes this.
  16. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Does that mean Lewis might try out Formula E? Mercedes has quit DTM for Formula E, right?

17. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I've seen this multiple times, somehow it always shocks me, beyond dirty by Prost jr.

nate and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. In Lewis' defence, he likely watched this video

...which was recently uploaded and doesn't say (in the video) where/when the clips were from.

If you don't pay any attention to FE, and you watch this video titled "Best Opening Day Drama! | Formula E in Hong Kong/Beijing" uploaded a day or two after the current opening race, I think its easy to mistake those cars/driers as present day cars/drivers.

19. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys, thanks for watching our live videos from Monza Rally Show, sorry for being only in Italian for this event.

Just to let you know a bit more about the Maserati Alfieri, because in the video I was about to do a longer talk about it, but somehow we've managed to say practically nothing and obviously confused you, sorry again.

So I started developing the car with plans from the future maserati alfieri. So AWD, biturbo engine and waiting to hear from Maserati if it was going to be electric, hybrid or whatever... but in the middle of development, Maserati asked us to work on the actual concept car as presented to the public.
    So the Alfieri you're getting is the actual real concept with the GranTurismo big V8 engine and RWD (yee!) It's lighter and shorter than the GranTurismo so more agile too. It also has the amazing cockpit which works like some kind of top class handcrafted sportswatch, really cool.
    And that's it, cheers!