1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Things you need to know in Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rzr1, Mar 1, 2014.

1. coret3x

coret3x Simracer

Sorry I don't play single player

2. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

While racing press "tab" for a leaderboard that shows how much laps each driver has completed.
    If you are blue flagged you can check who is racing you for position and who is the guy that you have to let through.
    This is neither in the first post, nor in the official faq/shortcuts.

uff_, ericRacer and Wifey like this.
  3. McStinger

McStinger Racer

...easy to do. While online racing
    - click left side first red rectangle (bottom up) where you get "session informations"
    - there you see all drivers on the server
    - click the driver you want to kick (same way as you want to watch this driver while driving)
    - a little circle symbol appears right side of the drivers name
    - click the symbol = kick voting is starting!
    cheers :cool:

Doctore likes this.
  4. Heyo, just a quick question here and i didn't know where else to post it.
    When i try to use another video resolution in Assetto Corsa, it shows twi different 1920x1080 @59,99hz, now what's the difference between them?

5. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

the reason could be two gpu's. For example one for the integrated on the intel CPU and your real gpu graphic chipset.

@xel likes this.
  6. liquido

liquido Gamer

I also experienced that in the past... in my case I belive one of them is a real 1920 x 1080 no matter the native resolution of your screen and the other one is a scaled 1920x1080 that will fit in your screen.

In case you have a lower resolution monitor... you don't see the whole screen if you select the first option.... at least that is what I experienced when I have two options for the same resolution.

7. Ak1504

Ak1504 Racer

Hi :)

Can someone explain me what the settings do in this headmotion app ?

Can´t find any infos on this on the web. I played with the settings but nothing happend and it gets reset in the next session.

[​IMG]

8. Just Ice

Just Ice Rookie

Can someone please help. I have a number of setups saved that I want to delete completely. How do I do this.
    Thanks

9. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

No problem, either use the Delete button when in the pre-race setup screen, or go into Documents/Assetto Corsa/setups, and choose the car file and then the track file you want to delete the setup from.

Just Ice likes this.
  10. @xel

@xel Racer

Is it possible to choose and use a different livery from the default one before special events?
    And choosing AI's ones, too (I mean in custom races in single mode) ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  11. Gazman

Gazman Racer

It seems online racing favours keyboard players over wheel players . Keyboard players seem to have more grip with better acceleration and braking . I see this with tailgaters all the time online . seems they stick up rear and move around left and right through a corner and then overtake on the way out . ??????????????? how is this happening if they have no advantage . At the end of a lap there are a few seconds difference between the 2 controller types .

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I cant say I have ever seen a keyboard player that Id consider quick, rarely have seen one that can even complete a lap. Im sure there are some out there but you can tell by the on off type steering by them and generally poorer control. Possibly with all aids including SC TC ABS they could be more on the pace but I dont have SC especially in any servers I run and TC at factory is generally slower then TC off for me so I cant see how using KB with TC could be faster.

sherpa25 likes this.
  13. @xel

@xel Racer

Will you guys also answer my question? :)

14. moz9rt

moz9rt Rookie

didnt know about exposure, helpful for the filters i use, they are super bright sometimes

15. nockel

nockel Rookie

Is there a feature to create shortcuts for chat, e.g sorry, thanks, pass left/right etc

Maybe some day a voice chat will be included

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI GRA-L09 mit Tapatalk

16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

17. nockel

nockel Rookie

Ok thx for reply. I try ptracker next days

18. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Try Content Manager launcher.
    In the past I was able to just overwrite manually the default liveries I didn´t like with others just downloading skins and making sure the file names matched

19. nockel

nockel Rookie

I tried ptracker now. It's fine but if I change text messages for buttons it still writes the default.

Is there any chance to bind the keys to wheel buttons?