Thoughts about career

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Heath82, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Heath82

Heath82 Rookie

hi guys, i’m wondering if some career events make sense.. there are events where you drive a car definitely slower than others, so you can’t win unless decreasing difficulty level. I’m thinking about giving up on it. What’s your thoughts?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room VR - my initial thoughts Sep 15, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thoughts about real names online Jun 8, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thoughts on the Huracan Nurburgring lap record? Mar 3, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Thoughts in improving tyre width collision? Feb 20, 2017
    Suggestions My thoughts from pc to PS4, and suggestions Feb 5, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some thoughts on Assetto Corsa... Nov 13, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions My Thoughts about Assetto Corsa on the Consoles Sep 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thoughts From a Console Convert... Sep 10, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions My first 2 days of AC - thoughts and feedback for Kunos Sep 1, 2016
    Console Lounge Your thoughts on AC driving physics? Aug 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thoughts about new F1 2016 Aug 25, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thoughts? Jun 7, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues What are your thoughts on the new AI? Mar 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room your thoughts on the new update? Mar 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Heart and thoughts to france Nov 14, 2015

3. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Racer

i think you should give up

4. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Difficulty levels in Assetto Corsa vary. This is down to you the player, you the driver.

Unless you're one of the very gifted who can drive anything, certain cars (and circuits) will suit your style much better than others.

Some challenges will seem easy to you, whilst other players may struggle. Equally, you may find one combination maddening and others will complete it first time.

Sometimes you may have to reduce the difficulty to get through a challenge. There is no disgrace in that. There are no Assetto Police to come and slap a "bad driver" label on you. What you will do is unlock some of the later challenges that might be perfect for your style.

If you quit you will never see that perfect career event. Why deprive yourself of that opportunity?

No, you should not quit.

Manu8019 likes this.