Thrustmaster non ffb Ferrari 458 italia issue

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Marc Neutelings, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Hello all,

2 months ago i bought this wheel: Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia non ffb and it worked flawless on my pc untill 2 days ago. When racing and i center the wheel i have around the centerpoint a glitch. If i want to slightly ajust to the left the car stays straight untill i adjust a bit more and it jumps to the left. Makes it undrivable.....

Openend it and tried to lube it but to no avail. Could there be some sort of sensor that got dirty? Or is it game over and buy a good one....?

Thnx
    Marc

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Non repsonsive thrustmaster after W 10 upgrade... Jul 30, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TX Non-responsive Apr 9, 2014
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Force feedback Thrustmaster Yesterday at 10:12 AM
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T60 on PC? Jun 28, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TX wheel FFB issue Jun 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Ayuda! Sobre giro Thrustmaster ferrari 458 Italia Jun 8, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TMX drift settings? Jun 6, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster 300 rs Jun 1, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster tx May 10, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fbb Thrustmaster May 3, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T150 FFB - Cant get the same feeling as in PS4 Apr 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T500RS. Calibrates fine, doesn’t work in game! Apr 6, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Thrustmaster TX pedals do not work Mar 2, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Noob question about Thrustmaster TMX buttons Feb 20, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues THRUSTMASTER TMX is not recognized in AC-- PLS HELP! Feb 11, 2018