1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster non ffb Ferrari 458 italia issue

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Marc Neutelings, Feb 12, 2018 at 6:34 PM.

1. Hello all,

2 months ago i bought this wheel: Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia non ffb and it worked flawless on my pc untill 2 days ago. When racing and i center the wheel i have around the centerpoint a glitch. If i want to slightly ajust to the left the car stays straight untill i adjust a bit more and it jumps to the left. Makes it undrivable.....

Openend it and tried to lube it but to no avail. Could there be some sort of sensor that got dirty? Or is it game over and buy a good one....?

Thnx
    Marc

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Non repsonsive thrustmaster after W 10 upgrade... Jul 30, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TX Non-responsive Apr 9, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues THRUSTMASTER TMX is not recognized in AC-- PLS HELP! Feb 11, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod Jan 27, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mapping Thrustmaster TX F1 wheel rotary controls Jan 19, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TS-PC / TS-XW suggested settings Jan 19, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions My Review of the Thrustmaster T-GT Racing Wheel Jan 18, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can't play my Thrustmaster T-GT wheel on ps4 pro with the game Jan 1, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster F430 shaking, when vehicle is not moving Dec 24, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TMX not working Oct 28, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster TS-XW, Will it work on Xbox version of AC? Oct 19, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150: Buttons on wheel not responding well... Oct 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Can´t get Thrustmaster T300 GT to work Sep 24, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150/T3PA clutch issue Sep 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Custom button mapping with Thrustmaster F1 wheel Sep 15, 2017