1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Thrustmaster T150 impossible to drift

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Xherdani, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey guys, any tips to drift with the Thrustmaster T150 in Assetto Corsa on the PS4? The "Control Panel" on PC doesn´t effect at all, and the options to setup the wheel ingame are bad. I was able to drift on PC with my old steering wheel, but now on PS4 with the "better than the old one" T150 Wheel it´s impossible... Please help me! :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 Lock Problem Jun 20, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 problems. Apr 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions FFB settings for Thrustmaster T150 Jan 28, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T150 undetected Nov 27, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T150 FFB - Cant get the same feeling as in PS4 Apr 12, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150: Buttons on wheel not responding well... Oct 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150/T3PA clutch issue Sep 20, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 linearity problem after playing for some minutes & another linearity problem aswel Aug 3, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions FFB Thrustmaster T150 Jun 28, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150 Shaking Violently Whilst Stationary May 27, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 problems. Jan 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Thrustmaster T150 Broken Rotation NOT FIXED! please! Dec 30, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Not shifting gears with Thrustmaster T150 Nov 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thrustmaster T150/TMX FFB settings Oct 26, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster T150 Gears not working Oct 6, 2016

3. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

W
    What's your wheel rotation on?

4. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I´m playing on 1080° i think, but i minimized it today to 270° and then it works perfectly, but i don´t like to have a "1080° Wheel - but you play with 270°". It should be possible to drift with more rotation, or? It would be awesome to drift with more degrees (1080°), because it is much more realistic. THX!

5. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Yeah 1080. I play on 1080 or 900 never 270. your using 270°?

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'm on Xbox have thrustmaster tx. Since the last update the wheel base is changing itself to suit cars. Porsche 911 is changing base to 540 dor and f1 is changing it to 270. In game settings it's on 900 dor. Before update the wheel base stopped at 900 dor.
    They might have changed software for wheels that are set to 900 and can't be changed manually, this might explain why you can drift on pc and not on ps4.
    Tx wheel on pc stops at 900 dor on base unit.

7. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Why the hell did they do this? To NOT let us drift? :D And @SliderWaze No i don´t play at 270°, i just tried it.

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

On tx after the car has dropped on track you can put it back to 900 on wheel base by holding mode button and d pad right untill you get 4 flashes on base. The wheel all ways matches the in car wheel you see on screen.

9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

yeah i can switch it aswell. So my movement on the wheel is the same like the guy in the game does. But is it normal that when i rotate the wheel to max-degree some cars stop at a certain degree? i can move to my max rotation but the driver in game stops. Is that normal. But i really don´t know why i can´t drift. I think i can´t be faster at the moment...because the wheel has some "strength" to move it. I put the FFB ingame to 30% and it´s better but it needs some force to move it.

10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Here a Exampe for my fail....: