1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Thrustmaster T300 Configuration Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by governator1984, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Hi all!
    I have a Thrustmaster T300 with a PS4 Pro, and an updated versione of assetto corsa but there isn't a wheel configuration for my t300...i can see only 3 setup: 1, 2 and G29..I'm currently using g29 but not all button are correectly configured...is it an issue? How can i solve this problem?
    Thanks for help and support!

Livio

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 RS gear shift issue Jul 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions thrustmaster t300 rs Ratio setting Jan 2, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 THRUSTMASTER T300 RS Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake pedal issue- T300 with Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedals Jul 25, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Firmware Update Thrustmaster T300 on PS4 Jul 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster t300 horrible vibrations, need help Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 issue and fix Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300RS GT Firmware not updating Apr 7, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Thrustmaster T300 Wheel Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 calibration issue Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300: dead Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB on curbs (Thrustmaster t300) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 buttons are mislabeled Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fixed - No Pedals or Steering - Thrustmaster T300RS Oct 10, 2018

3. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

just use other present apart g29 , its like this we dont got a dedicaded thing but it works normal with the other 2 layers , i think i use 1 on my t300

4. ok...but it is so strange for me....i bought the best wheel for ps4 and there isn't a proper configuratio....i'd like for example, to have to button tu map the head rotation to see right and left mirrors, but i can't....the best way i think was to have a complete wheel buttons customization, as project cars for example.

5. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

i gues with time they will add somekind of set for t300 but i guess they working on stuff with priority , i dont look for sides too and i dont use any horn but that dont ruin my fun anyway , it was good we had a ideal set up for t300 i cant deny it but give it time

6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

7. OK, but assetto corsa is on the market from over 1 year...there is a configuration for g29 and not for the better t300...so, understood that it is normal and not a bug that accours only to me, ill'wait....
    Thank you for supporto!