1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple display for PS4 ?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by tnn35, Oct 21, 2016.

1. tnn35

tnn35 Rookie

I've been playing GT6 with triple display (triple PS3 and triple copy of the game too) for many years. I'm very happy with the setup. I just got PS4 + a copy of Assetto Corsa. love it. especially the cockpit view without steering wheel. Do you consider making AC works with triple display setup on PS4 ?

gabriel2706, Matt White and pippo10 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting HUD not displaying in Single screen mode but OK in Triple Surround Mar 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I just got triple display setup Mar 19, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Triple monitor display problems Mar 10, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds [nVidia 3D vision] Triple Screen Menus are displayed at the wrong place Nov 24, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Editing screens individually, is it possible? Triple Monitor setup plugin. Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Objects not rendering when triple mode enabled Dec 30, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Triple monitor Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Triple screen and gsync question Jun 24, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can you adjust monitors specifically for triple monitor setup? May 1, 2023
    Screens & Videos Triple monitor Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions 4070 ti for Triple 1440p monitors? Apr 12, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Motion not as smooth on side monitors as middle monitor - Triple Monitor Setup (with high FPS!) Mar 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Triple screen View Settings have no effect. [Wrong executable command active] Oct 29, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup Oct 27, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Screen flickering (trees, tyre walls and various objects) - only when "triple screen" is set to on? Jun 3, 2022

3. tnn35

tnn35 Rookie

I recently played GT sport closed beta and still love Assetto Corsa on my PS4. The only thing I wish is Assetto Corsa would support multi-screen setup. So what, 2 more PS4 and 2 more copies of Assetto Corsa are still cheaper than buying a PC with triple screen.

please make that

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Israel Perry

Israel Perry Rookie

I have also been playing GT6 for many years on my Playstation network console. But I haven't played Assetto Corsa on my PS4 yet, would try it in next week. As of now my mind has diverted towards playing playstation games which I found freely available after I subscribed with Acheter Playstation Plus 365 jours which I had from the website of Press-start.

5. Israel Perry

Israel Perry Rookie

I have also been playing GT6 for many years on my Playstation network console. But I haven't played Assetto Corsa on my PS4 yet, would try it in next week. As of now my mind has diverted towards playing playstation games which I found freely available after I subscribed with Acheter Playstation Plus 365 jours which I had from the website of Press-start.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Is it? Lets say £400 for another 2 PS4s, unless you have triples already I don't see how its cheaper, if we're talking about the standard ps4 maybe it's a little cheaper. But in the long run its better to pay a little more and get a PC, and maybe even Oculus rather than triples as that's a decent price now.

7. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

I would rather have the PS VR than three screens. I used three screens as far back as GT3 and ToCA 3. 3D is the way to go if you aren't allergic to it.

gandlers and paul_wev like this.
  8. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

but ac is probably never going to appear on psvr.

its already on oculus/rift on pc

i have not used my triple monitors since getting a rift.

sure a vr pc costs more than console +psvr (not checked the pricing TBH)
    the extra cost of the PC is WELL WORTH IT.
    mod cars, mod tracks, 3rd party apps, better graphics etc etc... its a no brainer if you ask me!

paul_wev likes this.
  9. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

The common rule for buying computer hardware is to always buy the software first. That way you control which hardware will or will not be available.

If you want VR but the games don't support it, well, the decision to buy or not is pre-made for you.