1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple Screens

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Shaun Clarke, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

I have looked around the forum, and all I find is "compare" not a this is how you do it.

I have a GTX 750ti, using the DVI and VGA, and also the onboard Intel VGA to have triple screens. Does AC support this??

I saw a youtube vid, telling me to edit the video.ini file to the resolution I wanted, which I took this from LFS, as LFS works, but AC only displayed on my 2nd screen.

Here is my setup

Screen 1: Max res 1440 x 900 Wide (DVI) ( centre screen)
    Screen 2 Max res 1600 x 900 Wide (vga) (right hand screen)
    Screen 3 Max res 1600 x 900 Wide (vga and Onboard Intel GFX) (left hand screen)

Any help / advice is gratefully received

Fordie

2. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Hey Fordie, welcome aboard the AC forum! :)
    I have no solution to your question, but I'm sure many can fill me in here... I hope. Happy to see you took the plunge.
    Why did I post this, well I guess, just to say welcome! :D

3. Glen Orpheus

Glen Orpheus Racer

what a nice guy ;)

4. PandaR1

PandaR1 Racer

I don't think the 750 has enough horsepower to run triples...

Fabio PandaR1

5. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Before i bought my new gpu, i used triple screen in this way , edit the needed resolution, but it works only when you run AC in windowed mode, and what important besides this, you have to edit the video.ini in the documents AC folder not in the steam ac folder!

6. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Cheers Bromstarzan, slowley but surly finding my feet round here LOL. I am glad a took the plundge as well

Fordie

7. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Thanks chaps, tried that, and AC only displays on the right hand side screen only, all squashed up, whether I run windowed mode of not. If I try SoftTH, AC doesn't even load.

Any help, Cheers

Fordie

8. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Because softth only works in dx9, but ac use dx11!

9. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Yeah I know, but was worth a shot LOL

Fordie

10. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Please see attached.......

After some playing around, I have got it so far, but I cannot extend the window for AC any further.

Any idea's

Fordie

Attached Files:

11. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Maybe try a wider resolution!:)

12. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

but I put in the video.ini 1600+1600+1440 = 4640? as the video said...ok I will play a little more LOL

Cheers

Fordie

13. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

I tried putting in 4800, and no difference, I just cannot expand the window any further either way, left or right..I am baffled

Fordie

14. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

I have tried everything, enough mucking about now, time to get to grips with the sim and learn how to drive LOL, but thanks to all that tried to help

Cheers

Fordie