1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Trophy Question: Endurance (2h)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by barkx_, Mar 1, 2017.

1. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Hey Guys,
    I want to get the Endurance Trophy this Weekend.

Drive 2 Hours - but how are the 2 hours counted? Do I have to drive 2 Hours constantly on the Track? (If so, I can't make pitstops in Training Mode, so doesn't work with Racecars)
    2 Hours in a Test Session (4 x 30min? Return to Setup Screen allowed)

I'm not sure and didn't find anything.
    Would be nice if I get some answers from those who already achieved :)

Regards

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    Chit Chat Room The Formula Nations Trophy (1950-present day) Oct 23, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Biscione Trophy 2021 - Edition 3 Dec 23, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [GER] VRACC Trophy | Monday 7:30pm | virtual racing e.V. Feb 26, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacing United (GT3 Trophy & V8SC) Feb 10, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC]Virtual Historic F.3 European Trophy. Nov 23, 2017
    Screens & Videos Renault Megané RS Trophy - 07:15 BTG - Nordschleife Aug 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #28 - The International Trophy Apr 23, 2017
    Bug reports Pro Driver Trophy Not Poppinh Apr 9, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Pro Driver Trophy? Apr 8, 2017
    Bug reports PS4 - GT Extreme Series trophy doesn't pop up Jan 28, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions "Trofeo driver" trophy didn't pop up Oct 9, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Platinum Trophy, Special Events & Gold Medals Oct 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Trophy for Hypercars Series Sep 28, 2016
    Console Lounge DLC mandatory for a trophy? Aug 27, 2016

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I did it in Hotlap mode and no, you don't have to drive for 2 hours straight. I left the car off-track for 20 mins because I had to make a call and those minutes counted (I didn't completely pause the game though).
    I also went back to the box multiple times to change tires and setup and I could still unlock the trophy.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Ok thanks ! So it seems I have to stay for 2 hours in the same Session

paul_wev likes this.
  5. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

I got it last week, when I was racing the Nurburgring Endurance track for 2,5 hours. C'mon guys, a real Die-hard races for 2 hours in a row.

6. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Did some Trackday yesterday with the GT3 RS on the VLN Nos and stayed for 3 Hours in the Session (Practice) and just went to the Pits for new Tyres, Fuel and changed the Seat with a Friend who visited me. But no Trophy popped up! Can't this Trophy be achieved in practice Mode? Otherwise it's bugged :confused:

7. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

I received it in Quick race mode.

8. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

Just got the endurance trophy while lapping around Imola in practice mode...wasn't expecting that to be honest.