1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

U.S. Clean Racers

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by alternatingcurrent, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Thanks for the race in Vallelunga with GT3 cars last night, that was awesome! My first time at this track with a GT car. A 5th place was not bad at all. It's a real shame that I have to race with Dualshock because I know I could be faster. But hey, the glass is half full. Thanks to all, see ya next time.

Dawgpaws is a fast racer, isn't it? The only thing I could see was the smoke he left behind, just like me...

Dawgpaws11 and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.
  2. kkkk... Great race!!! Dawg is really fast and you to my friend.

See you next friends

Dawgpaws11 and Grijo like this.
  3. Akheteru

Akheteru Rookie

PSN: Akheteru

I'm in AZ, so generally around 9-ish pm EST is best though you'll see me on at other times of day. If/when you add me, put AC in the comment so I know to accept the add!

OS-ONLAINE-BR likes this.
  4. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Hey I'm very interested, I've seen dawgpaws sorry if I spelt that wrong a few times online, good clean racer as well.

Psn con-sistant.

Dawgpaws11 and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.
  5. Friends, Akheteru and Con-sistant, I've accepted the friend request to you and take this opportunity to inform you that the class has met on Sunday night, from 21:00 BR, which should be around 19:00 Est.
    We have a rule but to try to join the majority of clean players in the same room.
    So if you are in a room with a number of riders, just tell me and we go to the room of you, the reverse is also true, and if I call you to our room.
    We must seek to exchange messages for PS4 in order to unite the good players around the same room, which I and the Dawg already achieved a few times.
    Hugs

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  6. boxster233

boxster233 Rookie

boxster233 please add me.

7. Ok "Boxster233", tonight im gone add you...

Good races yesterday, Dawg...we will repeate tonight:)

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  8. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Definitely bud. Im in for tonight. thanks again for the invite

9. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Been meaning to add you bud.. I will send you a request

10. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Thanks for inviting me guys, unfortunately 19 hundred hours is too early for me. Still situating kids and what not. maybe we can start @ different league for a later time US based. Of course open to everyone, just at a later time. I'm usually on round 10pm

11. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Hey y'all, sorry I ain't been online racing with y'all. Been trying to get used to the cats with Ds4. Ordered a T150 and a playseat challenge this afternoon. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully adjusting to a wheel won't take long, so I can get out there and race properly work y'all.

clos2727 likes this.
  12. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Welcome to the wheel side, it takes some time to adjust to having a wheel the first time. But you will get their, plus you will be much smoother when racing.

Add me Psn= con-sistant

13. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Oh I know, had one on my x360 for forza ands loved it. That's ejected I said hopefully won't take to long to adjust. What wheel u use.

14. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Oh so you are good then, if you used a wheel before. Then in that case, all you really need, is to adjust to the physics in asseto corsa. Where as the wheel feel is significantly different.

I have a t500 better yet here's a pic, only play on console. IMAG0170.jpg IMAG0161.jpg

15. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Nice looking set up. I'm hoping I like the 150. Last wheel I had was the official MS one.

16. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Also hoping I like the playseat challenge. Went with it for portability, since wife wouldnt go for a full rig.

17. I have the playseat challenge and I love it. It's the best portable rig on the market for the money.

18. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

That's good to hear. Was looking at the gt omega stand, then I'd need a chair too. By far the challenge is the best way to go on a budget imo

19. The only drawback is there is no shifter mount, but I bought a camera mount for handlebars and it did the trick.

20. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

So tell me, is the seat portion pretty comfortable. As far as shifter mint I'm nit too worried atm, as I'm not going to be using one yet. Only goin to have the t150