1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

U.S. Clean Racers

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by alternatingcurrent, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Yes the seat feels good. I was using a wheel stand pro with a chair and the playseat is much more comfortable for longer sessions. It's a more natural driving position.

2. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Nice. Like I said was looking at the gt omega stand and didn't think a kitchen chair would be comfortable

3. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Hi Guys, I looked through the thread and didn't see an answer to this..

What is your ps4 community name? Is it the same and the thread title? Also is it private?

Looking to find more people to race online with if possible.

Thanks

4. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

The community isn't private, and if I remember correctly it is the same as the thread.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  5. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Awesome thanks - will look for it next time I am on. I added a few awhile back I think maybe I am already in it.

6. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

What's your psn.

7. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

SoCaLLbeer

TX Executioner likes this.
  8. I'd like to join as well. PSN: TX_Executioner

9. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

I'll add ya both next time I'm on

TX Executioner likes this.
  10. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Executioner, what wheel do you use with your playseat

11. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

I actually found the community named something like "Assetto Corsa Foums U.S. Clean Racers" and it was private. I requested to join.

I normally race in the morning before work (630am-8am M-F PST) and the servers are empty. This morning a person invited me to a server he accessed from Germany and I experienced no issues with lag and no one was complaining about me... so I seriously wish they would remove the region lock from the server browser so I could join some populated servers during the hours I play.

12. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

That would be the community, sorry for saying it was open. Didn't realize it was private till late last night.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  13. More racers!

OS-ONLAINE-BR likes this.
  14. Good afternoon my dear, resurrected our old topic ... rsrsrsrsr
    Anyway, the class is half-stopped, all because of the delay in receiving the minimum necessary to organize leagues or even make a clean run 4fun (private lobbies).
    Even so, the most passionate (my case) continue to face all the trouble of gathering good pilots in the same room, something we do two to three times a week.
    We usually run every Thursday from 10pm Brazil and at the weekends the races are a bit earlier (it counts the time zone for your locality, this time it's here 1:45 PM) ... my colleagues only run clean and Competitively.
    Feel free to add me on PSN and then put you in our group if the difference in spindle is not a problem for you or anyone who has an interest in participating.
    Big hug and I wait for you in ASSETTO.

alternatingcurrent likes this.
  15. Absolutely, lets do it!

Add me on PSN: Honda_Rider_1995

16. Great Ethan, I'll do tonight!!!

17. Good morning Ethan, I just sent you a friend request for PSN, accept it and tonight we're going to the track from 22:00 (Brazil).
    Big hug.