XB1 Unable to see or join any online servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by marcus915, Apr 8, 2018.

1. marcus915

marcus915 Rookie

Hello,

I recently bought Assetto for Xbox since it was on sale and since then I have never been able to go online. It will say no servers found, and if a friend invites me to join his lobby it will say "error retrieving data'. It is getting increasingly frustrating as I have tried re-installing my game, clearing my save data, and trying different Internet networks. If it helps, I am in Canada if it makes a difference server wise.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to Select Cars/Friends Can't Join. May 31, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join race with mixed cars due to content unavailable. Jan 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Minorating.com (guide thread) unable to join servers tagged "mr-abc"? Nov 2, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join any server Oct 14, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join my own server Apr 26, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join any server (game returns to server browser) Nov 6, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join self-hosted server anymore over lan Jul 19, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join servers. May 15, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues unable to join mp servers (return to server browser) May 9, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to contact server (my own, while others can join) May 9, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa Launcher unable to even boot. Just a black screen Jan 3, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to set correct screen mode Oct 26, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to connect to server suddenly Sep 4, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to connect to server Aug 25, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues pTracker unable to detect assits properly Jul 14, 2017