1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

@ebem2012 updated, thank you !

2. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

It's been almost one year since Ac-leaderboard is up !

I'm really glad to have set it up as I found several players that gave me good challenges and help me keeping interest in hotlaping !
    But as the anniversary is coming closer, the deal to host it is about to expire and I don't intend to pay the price for 2018 (10€ for hostname and 5€ per month).
    I have contacted Lord Kunos to see if they can host it on the official website but they don't seem interested.
    So if anyone has a hosting solution (it only needs a php server and a mysql database) I'll be glad to give him all the sources and support to set it up (it's pretty basic).

Otherwise I will try to put it on the free host solutions I previously tried but it wasn't really satisfactory (downtime, slow...)

Cheers

flyingcarrot, LMR showtime and Kembro like this.
  3. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Thank you for all your work! I've just recently got back into assetto and just more sim racing as being really tied up with work in months prior. Gotta say some of the new cars are awesome to drive! Thanks again for keeping the leaderboard going.
    Sturunen I'm back! Get in that sf70h so I can see if I'm slow or on point lol
    This hot lap is at nurb gp.

PS. Does anyone know if there's truth kunos is going to add Laguna Seca!?[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

4. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for all the great work you have done on this Carbo. One of the greatest additional assets to the game. Can't believe Kunos won't support it, especially if they haven't got a leaderboard in place.

Yes LMR, Laguna Seca is coming 'soon, but so is Christmas. :) Hoping it will be on console by then.

5. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Sweet thanks Kembro! Thats gonna be a nice addition and 1 of which I think is what the game needs more of now(different circuits) hockeneim, paul Ricard, le mans, long beach, and any of the current f1 circuits!
    There's not quite a nice selection of cars now if we could get 1 new circuit every couple of few months would be awesome. Hint hint Kunos

paul_wev likes this.
  6. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Hello everybody, hello Guillaume, thanke for the job you have done, just can't believe too that Kunos wont support your "pro" work.. very disapointed....

7. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

If I make a donation to you thru PayPal could you keep it going?

Kembro likes this.
  8. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I'll definitely donate too. £5 on unofficial leaderboard would give me more utility than £5 on any more dlc.

Shame on kunos. Shame.

9. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I thought there was a donate button - but just looked and I can't see one.

Let me know how I can donate and I will.

10. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks a lot @Odbball and @LMR showtime ! I thought about the "donation" solution but I'm not really comfortable with this...
    Someone contacted me for potentially hosting it so I'll keep you posted !

Kembro likes this.
  11. pmontanari

pmontanari Rookie

12. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

the car class filter can easily be done.
    As for the list of friends, have you seen that you can compare with one driver in the "My times" section ?

To be honest I'm not sure I will take time to add more features.
    Nobody seems interested to host the site so I will switch to free solution in the next few days and I'll give you the new address.
    Expect some slowness...

13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Hammerpgh, flyingcarrot and Kembro like this.
  14. Victor Cortez

Victor Cortez Rookie

Guillaume,
    First of all, I wanted to thank you for your hard work. As far as I am concerned, your leaderboard made me enjoy AC a great deal more.

I would be more than happy to send you 5 or 10€ if that helps you keep the leaderboard alive.

One last thing, are you Carbo?

paul_wev and Guillaume C like this.
  15. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks ! it's always appreciated if someone likes my leaderboard! Right now the free host solution I've found seems to be fine so I don't need any money but thanks anyway !

and yes I'm the slow driver Carbo ;)

Odbball, Hammerpgh and paul_wev like this.
  16. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Hi guillaime,
    Still loving the leaderboard, an issue appears to be inability to view the attachments, particularly screenshots?

Not sure if you are still about...?

Odbba11 x x

17. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Hi guillaime,

It’s only the old screenshots so really should be fine, new screenshots accessible.

Thanks

18. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Exactly, when I moved the website to a free host I didn't moved the 1Gb of screenshots ;)
    To be clean I should removed the old links but I'm a little lazy ;)

19. Doc Metal

Doc Metal Rookie

Bonsoir @Guillaume C Ça va?

I just recon'd that you still host this on teh free hosters. Mind hosting it at my place? very fast, enough space. And sure, free. If you like and you are interested, we could PM?

Cheers
    Doc

svenvangent likes this.