1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I've just noticed it too. My free provider is currently having a problem and all databases are currently unavailable :(
    I have no other solution than telling you to wait...
    Maybe I'll search another provider if it happens again.

Ace Pumpkin and svenvangent like this.
  2. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Ok MrC - should this be mentioned on the threads explaining the problem? - just a thought:)

3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

It's working again, problem solved.

4. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Database seems to have been down for 3 hours.The leaderboard is not really critical so I think it's acceptable...if it's not too often !

5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Now i get a fatal error if i want to change or delete a time.

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Fatal explosion when I want to submit a lap time .

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1881 Operation not allowed when innodb_forced_recovery > 0.' in /home1/carbo/public_html/assetto/server/newT.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /home1/carbo/public_html/assetto/server/newT.php(86): PDO->exec('INSERT INTO lap...') #1 {main} thrown in /home1/carbo/public_html/assetto/server/newT.php on line 86

7. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Wonderful... The've restarted the database but it seems to be in read only mode :(
    I've submitted a ticket to their support...

8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok I/we will wait patiently no problem .

RoccoTTS likes this.
  9. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

I will try to join sometime, then we can swap places. I'm normally about 10 seconds of the pace, so I should have no problem dislodging you from the bottom.
    :D

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I have put the website on a new host provider.
    The new link is http://assetto-leaderboard.mygamesonline.org/ but you'll be automatically redirected from the old one.

The transfer has been done quite quickly so if you find any problems, please report them

11. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Nope, not working for me. Tried directly with the new link. Maybe to do with some server hacking going on over the past day.

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Working Perfect thanks Guillaume C / Carbo

13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Can you tell me what problem you are encountering because it s working for me and a few others...

14. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Timing out and not loading for me in Australia on two devices. Off to Speedway in Melbourne. Will try again tomorrow.

15. 505 should give you a free car or something.
    Appreciate your work so much!

svenvangent likes this.
  16. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

All good working again. Cheers

17. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I like your idea (especially if you're talking about a real one) ! But I would prefer if they could put these features (global leaderboard and friend comparison) in the game at some point.

18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Is it not possible to ask if Kunos could integrate your site as a sticky in there official site for PS4 and Xbox Guillaume C ?

RoccoTTS likes this.
  19. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

The OP really need commending for this. Whilst we are all disappointed at the lack of online leaderboard, rather than moaning he's decided to work around it to great effect.

Hats off to you because you've just given this game purpose!

Partaking in geekery since 1985

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Dookie, Ace Pumpkin, Kembro and 2 others like this.
  20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks, I really appreciate that you like it.
    I actually enjoy doing it and my only concern at the moment is that I don't know what to add or change.
    So if you need anything, don't hesitate, I'll be glad to do it !

Grand Apeiron and huzzellio like this.