1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Why not add a kind of rank challenge point system Like in Grand Prix Legends if possible ?
    How dose it work ... simpleor not to simple
    You name it for example " GT3 Challenge or Lotus Challenge or BMW Challenge " put 10 tracks in it (also just as a example ) and you give each track a laptime (here the problem lies what is the average laptime for a particle track you willing to give hmmmm ? , now .... drivers who go
    under this laptime go in green and those who are above are in red .
    Example .... Silverstone GP has a average of 2min a driver dose 1.59.454 he gets 0.546 in green .
    Now he pick the second GT3 car at Silverstone GP and do a laptime of 2.00.824 so he is 0.824 in red
    so 0.546 green and 0.824 red makes him at this point still 0.278 in red and so on anthill he has done all the cars on each track
    that will make a total GT3 challenge rank .

Good luck Guillaume C if you understood what i just tried to explain :confused::)

2. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I'm not sure to have totally understand your concept (I have not played GPL) but I like the idea of global challenges !
    As you said, the hard part is to find interesting combos and define a goal time to achieve for each one.
    Also I think it's interesting (especially for me) to offer challenge for any driving skill so we need to offer different leagues / class or medals (gold silver bronze)...

For this I think we can use what already exists and I'm thinking of 2 challenges:
    - The ACFWH Challenge (who says it need a better name ?) for Assetto Corsa Forum's Weekly Hotlap Challenge. Each week I will add the combo defined on the forum and set specific goals based on the times made by all participants. For example on this week challenge, we could say the gold challenge is 1:35, silver 1:37 and bronze 1:40 or S class 1:34, A > 1:35, B > 1:36:5, C > 1:39, D > 1:43 (I made this one for me ;) ) How we set these times is to be defined more precisely ;)
    - The Special Events Challenge. Assetto Corsa already offer a good list of combos with 3 reference times. I can create a challenge to track specifically these combos. I have not tried them personally because they seemed too hard so I don't have a personal opinion if the combos are interesting or not. It could offer some motivation to beat all these events !

It's your turn to tell if you understood ;)

svenvangent and Kembro like this.
  3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

The only thing i would like to add is more users ;)
    The rest is good as it is.

JIJDAN likes this.
  4. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I can't agree more ! So don't hesitate to insist to ask all players to enter their times during challenges (this week we have 16 times for the RUF wheras on the forum more than 30 persons have posted a time)
    It will become a good habit ;)

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes first thing first finding more users/drivers .
    I hope as time passes by more driver will place there laptimes on your site .

RoccoTTS and Rob capewell like this.
  6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

This is how i use this leaderboards : before i start driving i visit the leaderboard and search an already existing track/car combo and try to beat this time. It's a real nice challenge.

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

We have a very close one with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra at Black Cat County normal :cool::)

RoccoTTS likes this.
  8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

0.016 sec, that's as close as you can get:cool:

svenvangent likes this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

It is all about accuracy almost there .
    Damn need some practice :)

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Hmmm no sticky yet ...so what do we do we pump it up a voila :)

Guillaume C likes this.
  11. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

A new version with small updates is available.
    You now can access some settings in the profile page:
    - Define your default controller and platform so you don't have to select them each time
    - set your timezone to have correct times.
    - set your country

I will now dig into the challenge part :)

RoccoTTS likes this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you Guillaume C , gonna have a look .

13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

@svenvangent Don't rush, it doesn't seem to work well...

14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Bach I got already my on flag next to my name so .... I:)'m happy

RoccoTTS likes this.
  15. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

It should be ok now (different behaviour between my computer and the server, oh joy !)

Go Belgium ;)

svenvangent and RoccoTTS like this.
  16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Merci la france

RoccoTTS and Guillaume C like this.
  17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I'm still having a weird problem with my access. Works when I'm on mobile data but won't connect through my Wi-Fi at home. Anyone have any ideas why? Thought it may be a firewall on the modem blocking it. I can connect to everything else on the net except the Leaderboard.

18. Exup

Exup Gamer

One more user to put some times... during the weekend I hope to fill some places in the leaderboard!

Thank you for the effort and doing what the game developer should have done (fingers crossed to have it in the game in a near future)! :)

19. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Let the OP check his server setup. Maybe your IP address has been previously reported for spam or try to change your WAN IP by switching off your router/modem for 15 minutes.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Can you give me some details on the error displayed ?
    At my work the new site is blocked by the proxy because it seems the domain is considered as fishing... I'll try to dig into this

Kembro likes this.