1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Seems to be good Karbo

2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Got me a little idea Guillaume C /Karbo ,

Why not give the driver who place a laptime/track combo also some point there promotion and stimulation for the drivers rank ?
    Example :
    Cycle of 24 hours equal logical one day ,
    Driver put one track/laptime combo gets 1 point
    Driver puts a second one in(in the same day)he gets 2 points
    Driver puts a third track/laptime combo( may be the same track other car) he gets 3 points
    So .... 1 +2+3 = 6 points he earn .

3. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I definitely agree it will be nice to have something to encourage people posting more times but I'm not sure a point system will help:
    - for the moment I think nobody cares about point on the leaderboard ;)
    - your system awards people posting a lot and I'm afraid it will prevent new users from joining competition. If you look at the current state, we have 222 times recorded (not so bad !) for 48 registered users so 5 records per users more or less. But in reality 4 users (@JIJDAN , @RoccoTTS, you and me) have posted 124 records (55% !)

If you look at this week hotlap competition, we have 35 drivers on the forum but only 17 have used the leaderboard so global ranking probably don't have much interest.
    I think people mainly search a fun combo to drive and some players to compare their skills and keep a motivation to improve their times.
    The combo MX5-Cup @ Magione is a good example of what we should try to do. This combo find spontaneously some success on the site after the first post.

I have 2 ideas:
    - a combo ranking system. When posting a time, I can add the ability to rank the combo (from 1 to 5 or 10). With a leaderboard "most liked combo" on the first page, it will be easier to find a combo that several players like.
    - a random combo suggestion system. A user would be able to choose what style of car he wants (street, gt3, historic...) and what length of track (short, long) and the site will suggest a combo. We can imagine other options (combo ranking, new combo or existing times etc...)

As usual... tell me what you think ;)

paul_wev and svenvangent like this.
  4. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

@Guillaume C, your Leaderboard is my favourite place on the net. Such a handy feature and addition to AC. Could you please add, Black Cat County Long, to the track list. Cheers

svenvangent and paul_wev like this.
  5. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks for your kind words.
    As for black cat county long, it is already in the list ! No times have been posted so it s not in the leaderboard but you can find it in the submit time form.

svenvangent and Kembro like this.
  6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Guillaume C ,

The Assetto Corsa Hotlap Challenge NR6 has still no Gold , Silver and Bronze laptime ?
    And in the mean time we goooooo up :) at the front page Jabadaba doeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoe

7. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Not really sure what I should set on this one, gaps are huge !
    - 1:44:00 for Gold
    - 1:46:00 for Silver
    - 1:50:00 for Bronze

svenvangent likes this.
  8. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

A small update:
    - Now you can rate combos. From 1 (bad) to 5 (excellent) it'll be used to help other players to find a fun drive. Remember to rate combos from your previous times ;)
    - Links are more visible with a small icon. I figured it was not easy on smartphone to guess that you can click on combos or events to directly go to the corresponding leaderboard. Note that player's name are also links but I couldn't add more icons ;)
    - "New Combos" section added to first page. It displays the 5 most recent combos where 2 players at least have posted times. They are good choices if you want something new !

Please also note that the website might be unavailable during the next days, be patient and retry later ;)

JIJDAN, Kembro and svenvangent like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Have this problem if I want to place a new or better laptime Guillaume C .
    I know there is a maintenance going on but this morning and even in the afternoon three people still placed a time .
    Any idea ?
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where lap_id=281' at line 1' in /srv/disk7/2225484/www/assetto/server/updT.php:90 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk7/2225484/www/assetto/server/updT.php(90): PDO->exec('update laptime ...') #1 {main} thrown in /srv/disk7/2225484/www/assetto/server/updT.php on line 90

10. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I think I have found the problem: You tried to update a time without rating the comboand I didn't test that.
    It should be fixed... but you should always rate ;)

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Didn't rate and it worked now problem solved ,went back to a preview point on my laptop .

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

How and where must we rate a combo Guillaume C , little bit confused don't see any nr or button we must click ?

13. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

On the website. When you register a time on the combo, you should see the option.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

svenvangent likes this.
  14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok HecticZA .... found the rating love affair thanks .
    Stupid me grrr:rolleyes:

Guillaume C and HecticZA like this.
  15. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Screenshot_20161112-065508.png
    Been able to access the Leaderboard for the last week. Saturday morning, ready to chase times and get this. I'm down in Australia if it makes any difference. Strange that this site is so intermittent for me as it's my favourite part of the internet when I can get in.

16. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

The Hosting providers are doing maintenance over the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

svenvangent, Kembro and Guillaume C like this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

still cleaning , I miss my laptime site :(

Kembro likes this.
  18. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

They announced 48-72h so it wont probably be available before tomorrow.
    "As soon as we have a release date, we let you know", if that sounds familiar to you :)

svenvangent, Kembro and paul_wev like this.
  19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Seems that the site is back but if I want to sign in I get this Error also no laptimes to see .
    picture001.jpg

20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

It seems the database is still unavailable...
    It's been a pretty long maintenance, sorry but I can't find a better free host

svenvangent likes this.