1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.03 is available to download on Xbox One NOW!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 6, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Great news everyone! Xbox One owners can now download update V1.03 today including smoother framerate, no screen tearing, re-balanced AI’s and FREE bonus content.

Playstation 4 owners will also be able to purchase the Prestige pack which include 9 new cars! You can find more information on the PS Store. Don’t worry because Xbox One owners will be able to download the Prestige Pack tomorrow as well. If this wasn’t enough then you will be pleased to hear that we are launching the Japanese Pack on both consoles tomorrow and Season Pass owners will be able to download this pack at no extra charge!

Please note: if you pre-ordered Assetto Corsa then you will be able to buy the remaining 6 cars from the Prestige pack in the Performance Upgrade pack which launches tomorrow too!

Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy driving the latest additions to Assetto Corsa!

ashasha, Ischemica, Seps1974 and 13 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Just had a quick go on the new Xbox version on Imola and its like a new game!

Framerate seems much much better, the brake on my G920 is now much more progressive, was a bit on/off before, graphics are brighter for me now, looks better!

And the really annoying bug using the Shifter at race start where if you rev it too much you get the bad gear sound and go nowhere has gone, you don't know how much this pleases me.

Well done guys.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    nate and paulieGTR like this.
  4. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

With the official release of the japanese pack tomorrow.. are these cars then also available in online mode? Cause today we only can drive them offline.

That would be nice

Anyway.. thank for the work - big step forward!

paulieGTR likes this.
  5. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

6. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Good stuff! Looking forward to the Japanese Pack tomorrow.

7. Gie

Gie Rookie

New status pls: Happy Rokie ;] downloading...

8. daveftones

daveftones Rookie

I cannot find any update. Not for me.

Sorry, I rectified. Currently downloading.
    :)

Enviado desde mi CHC-U01 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Great news, can't wait to get home and get this downloading :)

10. Gie

Gie Rookie

The game looks much better now. Lovely job guys. This Levante is trully a bad boy :) with TX feels perfect to learn how to manage a waight transfer with over 2 tones of it.

Ps. Time spend with cats is never wasted lol gues I go for Supra now. Yes, You can use J Pack, just finished RX-7 run confirmed

SwissWeed likes this.
  11. BobTheDog

Mmm, I can't access the rx7 even though I have the season pass, how did you get it?

12. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

You have search the Japanese pack in the store and install it.

By the way, a very big tanks to Kunos !!!
    Game runs much smoother with this patch and the Japanese cars are awesome to drive !!! Keep on going Kunos, much appreciate the the patch and the dlc !!!

[​IMG]

nate and SwissWeed like this.
  13. BobTheDog

Thanks for the info, will have a look now...

14. Gie

Gie Rookie

Then restart game and mayby console aswell to restore ram. Be careful with r-34.. despite it's 4x4 it loves to go sideways ;) coulndnt be more lucky with my day off today

15. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Answer from "gie"!
    And if it doesnt work.. try to reinstall the sim

16. Hunt Lauda

Hunt Lauda Guest

Are you EVER going to give console users the option to Collaborate and change the Button Mapping with a steering wheel??

PC users have this option, why not console users??

Next update, maybe??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  17. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

Thanks so much.

18. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

Thanks so much.Very happy.

19. why you step back on controller steering? previous version worked better

20. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

21. trevor0879

trevor0879 Rookie

Still getting screen stutter with new update?
    Can you buy dlc separate?