1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update v 1.14 Launches on PlayStation 4 TOMORROW! (May 17th)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by AC_CM505, May 16, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're pleased to announce that Update v 1.14, featuring all-new FREE bonus content, including 5 cars, as well as our home made Highlands track, will launch on May 17th for PlayStation 4.

Update v 1.14 also brings a bunch of highly requested features to Assetto Corsa, including Online Custom Lobbies, Custom Championships, an updated physics engine and more!

Have a great day guys!

-AC_CM505
    windclimber, Ischemica, yosri and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FPS with a full grid of cars dropped severely after recent updates Sunday at 8:51 PM
    Chit Chat Room Lotus 49 is really a new car after V10 tyres update Aug 4, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds RHM doesn't work after latest AC update. Is there other ways of modding head motion? Aug 2, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Serious problems after Radeon Crimson update! Jul 17, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Update 1.14 discussion Jul 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW Jul 12, 2017
    Suggestions UI updates Jul 8, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 1.14.4 Update feel Jun 29, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Laggy Since Update Jun 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Live Axle Update Jun 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room The new Update is broken? Jun 23, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Update Jun 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Some questions about future 1.15 update! Jun 15, 2017

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

They're going to have fun!
  4. Pip_-72-

Pip_-72- Gamer

The Highlands course looks incredible. Also looking forward to the cockpit adjustments so I can get the 1:1 just right. Thank you folks at Kunos.
  5. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Last major updates was 18.02.2017 and after a thirteen trillion years and few days finally we've the chance to get new content, track updated stuff. This may sound ironic (it's actually) but I really don't know am I pissed off or happy about it. I'm kinda in the middle.

Wht can I say, thnx for your hard work guys, really appreciate it, I just hope that this update will bring the"lost"players back (me
    Including). We maybe don't know how hard you guys pushed and workchard for every free car, every game improvement but in other hand you can understand US and our frustration.

Im just honest here.

Overall, now with the new stuff AC will finally (i hope from my bottom of my heart) come alive and will be strong in this sim area.

I appreciate y'all and your work much.

Ivan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LucaBenj and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  6. darren m

darren m Rookie

About time.
    Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  7. ChauMing803

ChauMing803 Rookie

Do you have to download anything for the free cars? In my region, there's nothing new on the PS store. Just want to see if it's normal or not
  8. darren m

darren m Rookie

There in the patch the free cars and track 4 versions.Should be able to select in car list and track list.See on update history to what get in patch 1.14
    Or see here thats all for free :) click on>> https://t.co/zuXHi2PPSF
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    ChauMing803 likes this.
  9. alaska0700

alaska0700 Rookie

I actually love the new update with the new cars like the audi s1 and the 787b. I love that cars. What i am really missing is a 240sx (s13) for drifting.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  10. xtro

xtro Gamer

I'm curious if we are getting new updates for AC on PS4 this summer ? I love 1.14... completely addicted to online sim racing. I know there are stuff coming like Laguna Seca, the ready to race car pack and the ferrari pack.. I'm more curious about game improvements like PS4 Pro support (dreaming...) or AI update. I heard the console users did not get the latest AI update in v 1.14. Anyways I'm enjoying what I have right now. Just always looking fw for the latest from AC :)
  11. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

17 August are exactly 3 month from last patch.
  12. pippo10

pippo10 Simracer

Tomorrow is Saturday, exactly 7 days since last Saturday.
  13. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Si, peccato avessero detto che questa patch sarebbe uscita prima.