1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.14 Launches on PlayStation 4 TOMORROW! (May 17th)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 16, 2017.

1. Robsen

Robsen Gamer

Update is on (PS4) 1,426 GB...

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    StyleF1re, Pip_-72- and NGR_Robinson like this.
  2. HelmetSquad

HelmetSquad Rookie

CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY THIS

3. Tonight will have fun.

4. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Darn. No idea what to even start with once this update finishes. 787B? 911 RSR? Highlands? Lobbies?

5. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

its live....its live.......ITS LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!..........ohh boy.....its live

LeDude83 and LucaBenj like this.
  6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

santas arrived :D

LucaBenj likes this.
  7. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

Live here in Finland too :cool:

8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

1.426 GB is what I am being told by the PS4...

LucaBenj and SlimCharles like this.
  9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

thank you kunos
    youve made alot of console players very happy
    praise the lord :)

LucaBenj likes this.
  10. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Yeahhhh... Italy Tooo

11. nocash168

nocash168 Rookie

Screw the gym, I'm going straight home from work today. Roll on 4pm!!

RSR is the first car I'll be driving :cool:

LucaBenj and LeDude83 like this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Ready 2 rumbleeee! It's alive in Spain

LucaBenj and LeDude83 like this.
  13. nocash168

nocash168 Rookie

Screen shots please, just to keep me ticking over.

Today is going to draaaaaaag...

LucaBenj likes this.
  14. f0ff0

f0ff0 Rookie

Wonderful update ... there are a lot of changes ... i found also the "track condition" setting ... the miata is very funny!

Donnced2, SlimCharles and LucaBenj like this.
  15. SRL D-Vibes

SRL D-Vibes Gamer

the lobbies are working? i hear from some guys that they cant start the lobbie.. they get an error

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I coincidently started coming down with the flu yesterday. Great timing as im gonna nothing but cruise on AC today.

Also how have Kunos kept this update below 2 gig? Thanks Kunos, that is a real pain saver.

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Well i wouldn't be surprised considering it's just gone live and no announcement that it has gone live on official AC social media.

SRL D-Vibes likes this.
  18. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

what does allowed tyres out mean ?

19. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

can somebody post changelog from ps4?

20. OdeFinn

OdeFinn Rookie

Thank you for giving cars their real weight and tires their realistic compression deformation!
    Prior update it was crazy to drive with too big deformation dive(sinking in asphalt and mass movement were unrealistic due deep drop under real CoG) and counter tweaked too light car mass, now it's feeling so much more realistic.

21. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

oh dear cant create private lobby it says error when i try and create