1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.14 OUT NOW on PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, May 17, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're pleased to announce that Update v 1.14 is available to download NOW on PlayStation 4.

PLEASE NOTE - We are currently updating the servers in preparation for custom lobbies. This will take a few hours but as soon as we're ready we will let you guys know! [​IMG]

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

Love it so far, Custom Championship mode is easily the greatest feature in the game now, so much customisability!

The only gripe I have is that you can change every drivers name except your own, i’m stuck with my PSN user name... Is there any way you could change that in the future? It’s an offline mode so I don’t see how letting the player change their name would be a problem.

JohnSchoonsBeard likes this.
  4. The three most important settings were unfortunately not added. This is very sad.

I have a company that organizes online championships. Conditions are not equal without these three options.

All racing simulations have these options

REALISM

1-) Option to lock all pilots into the cockpit camera

2-) Option to turn green road line off for all pilots

3-) Option to turn off car setup for all pilots

5. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Thanks AC_CM505, I was just trying to open a private lobby without success but saw that public ones are down too so I kinda thought something was in progress. Looks good though, nice and easy to configure a private lobby.

6. Skwier11

Skwier11 Rookie

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Any chance of a list of changes or some patch notes?

I am in Japan away from my PS4 till the end of the month.

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  8. Not importent at all !!

9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

awsome update :)

10. Redline Rossi

Redline Rossi Rookie

Put my PS4 into rest mode last night hoping it will download automatically today while I'm at work. If it hasn't my Mrs is gonna be in for a rough evening.....

Hammerpgh likes this.
  11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Funny, would have thought ability to create custom lobbies is the most important setting. Learn new thing every day. Also, who tf drives from 3rd person camera? Bonnet/cockpit I could understand but there is no such setting on PC either. Ideal line is not dynamic and thus useless.

Fixed setups complaint I can understand, possible on PC. But not like it is as big deal as you make it sound, people who want to be competitive can search for good setups online or make their own

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    SlimCharles and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  12. Bazilews

Bazilews Rookie

I have AC on pc and ps4. And want to say, now physics seems the same on both platforms. But sounds and visual effects still better on pc.
    Great work guys, AC is the best simulator in the market!
    And a little wish - please make a brake pedal linear adjustment for console, like on pc.

13. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Well, private lobbies are absolutely must-have in racing game, but why did you sacrifice public lobbies for it? They were great for instant play!

alex21212121 likes this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

What?

15. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Good to see you PS4 guys up and running with this. I hope it's as good when it comes to Xbox as it sounds like it is for you .. can't wait. Have fun :)

Hugo Catarino and Gurkensepp like this.
  16. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

One problem i have noticed is that the center mirror has gone..being able to edit your cockpit view is great and was a nice surprise..A bit more fov for bonnet cam and the tweaks you have confirmed will just complete a awesome sim..Thank you KUNOS for listening and tweaking updating.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  17. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Is that a fact or an assumption on your part?

I doubt that public lobbies would be killed off.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

18. Flavus

Flavus Racer

You just create a lobby and make it "Public" ----problem solved and also a better way to do it as the same old public servers were wearing thin

bradleyland, pippo10 and TitzonToast like this.
  19. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

You're right, it's assumption because now there are more lobbies and they're all empty.

20. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

@AC_CM505 @Lord Kunos Only got to play it for a few min this morning, but i just want to say Thank you so Much for all your hard work.. the update is awesome!! Well worth the wait!!

21. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

The possibility to adjust the camera sideways was a nice surprise for me! Thx for a great update Kunos!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk