1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.19 Out Now On PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey Kunos,
    sadly we have new issues with the Version 1.19 :( + the old bugs like Giulia Shift-indicator-bug and missing special events..
    Please try to make a patch which fixes all this issues that we console gamers can be happy
    • The orange Porsche 911 GT3 RS appears red unless really close to the camera
    • The light blue / orange stripe Porsche 917 K appears white unless really close to camera
    • Audi S1 E2 crashes in setup menu like the Ferrari F2004 did
    • Both black liveries on the Alfa 4C and 488 are green, the FXXK black is also a dark green
    • Maserati MC12 GT1 blue livery still bugged (gets black)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  2. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

An eagle eye! I can definitely attest to 917k pale color gamma unless camera is panning closer to car

Traks1 likes this.
  3. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

There should be a similar issue with the Ferrari 812 ('Rosso Dino' color appears different, more red and less orange). Don't know if It was fixed or not. If so, then there's only one Ferrari glitched and It's the 458 Gt2

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  4. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

it is already fixed, i tested it today :) But the rest isn´t fixed atm + i remember that the black livery of the Huracan Performante was dark green too!
    Edit: It would be very cool when someone from KUNOS makes a short statement to this bugs and if they will fix them ;)

5. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Yeah, to be honest the Standard PS4 was ok with AC in my opinion, I didn’t really care about the frame dips, I will probably hold off until the PS5 or whatever it ends up being named. I am quite happy with 1080p at the moment so no real interest in UHD TV. Some of you must have money to burn :) with 5 kids I struggle to justify a standard PS4 to my better half. Especially as it will only be used for AC, Dirt Rally and maybe PC2 if I can be bothered :)

Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  6. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

My problem is I haven’t got a working PS4 to trade so would have to pay £350 in UK at the moment for a Pro unless anyone knows any mega deals lol

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes same price here in Belgium 365 Euro's.
    By the way Photonmonkey may i ask from which country you are ?

8. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Don't forget to tag @pankykapus in your posts ! :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I can´t edit my posts :/ But i hope he reads it nevertheless @pankykapus
    Really hope they fix this issues that we can enjoy the game 100%! :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  10. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

To enjoy this game at 100 %, other things would need a patch
    AI issues:
    DOR bug: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/wheel-rotation-bug.47836/

One channel audio issue: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-to-one-side-after-quitting-a-game-ps4.47222/

Multiplayer qualifying timer: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...es-much-more-time-than-it-should-video.46214/

and possibly others I forgot.

ZX636, svenvangent and olevet like this.
  11. TadasGrohas1

TadasGrohas1 Rookie

Hi!After updating 1.19, all of the problems were resolved, but one was left unfortunately. Menu music does not feed one channel, not stereo, anyway. I'm sorry, why can not I quit the problem of the tone. That's when after the race, go to the menu. Only when the game is on, there is no problem. When you pick a car , livery or dip, you see the car, and the sound equipment is good, you can not enjoy music, it is sad.Ps4 standart versio.Thank you.

12. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Also considerimy that AC Competizjone probably will not run on this generation of consoles but on the next one

13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

People on gtplanet were mentioning a 'black celica' (REPSOL #2)... went to check it out and took a pic:

[​IMG]

#4 IS FINE

[​IMG]

@pankykapus @AC_CM505

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    ZX636 likes this.
  14. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

+ the black Toyota Supra became dark green (GTPlanet forum)
    -> I´m really wondering why there are so many liveries messed up since the Bonus Pack 3 ...

15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Pankykapus explained that there were issues with .dds textures and their conversion process.

Anyway, this is how the roll cage should look like on the 458 gt2 (it actually looked like this before something went wrong..)

[​IMG]

16. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Really hope they can fix it all! Otherwise we ps4-users would be very frustrated...

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

The AI can't find reverse gear either. If they face a wall and drive into it they will just keep trying to drive through it.

18. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Ah and i have to add that the horn of the Huracan Performante isn´t working + the Huracan GT3 tail lights don´t work (you can´t switch them on) ..... :(

19. Any soon in xbox has news?

20. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Not sure if it as a result of the last update as I haven’t been playing much AC of late, but the 911 GT3 R 2016 livery 00GT3 (the very first one) has black sides in game and not white as they should be, for me anyway.

Screen grabs when I get a chance...