1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The VLN thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Long live the motorsport.

F1 (if smog clears ;) ), VLN #2 and MotoGP this weekend. :D

Mogster likes this.
  2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Also IMSA, PWC, Super GT, 24H Series, Blancpain GT Asia... Super busy motorsport weekend.

Schnipp likes this.
  3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

fr13del likes this.
  5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Is this radio lemans commentary on the drivetribe stream? Those guys are so clueless about the details, it's charming :D
    The gigaspeed G-force meters, lol.

(it's advertising for Vodafone 4G live streaming via LTE)

fr13del and Schnipp like this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah. :p I much prefer the Radio Le Mans guys over most German commentators though.

Schnipp and Minolin like this.
  7. Minolin

This is correct. Also the german chat section on YT is well.. only iRacing vs. AC -.-

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That (arguments over which sim is better) is what a lot of motorsport live stream chats consist of...

9. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Its Youtube, what did you expect :D

I actually like the Ringradio guys, compared to the commentators the 24h had some years ago (those that did cover only the GT3 class, shamed all the slower classes for participating basically, spreading tech bull**** (told on TV that the R8 GT3 was all wheel drive -_-))

10. Minolin

What the hell is this new livetiming stuff? Did they just deliver (after being offline for 1.5 hours) an IMAGE with the timings, that even crashes my browser with 100% CPU?

11. Broekie

Broekie Gamer

baboon and Minolin like this.
  12. Minolin

Has little uptime as well, and is lacking sector times. Really thought you'd have much better overview, compared to sitting in the pits for 4 hours and just watching the timing screens. But no.
    #90 seems to be out since lap 9, still I have zero clue what happened :(

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Didn't they have a different live timing service at some point? Or do I confuse that with the N24

14. Minolin

Yes last year's was totally different. First it worked all the time, 2nd it was very informative. Actually you had the same information than the pit crews have and use.

Epistolarius likes this.
  15. Minolin

Nice one!

For the international-stream viewers, you probably missed all of those interviews. Uwe Alzen (Haribo GT3) was *****ing a lot about the BoP because of missing topspeed and the AMG is a slipstream victim on the Döttinger Höhe. Basically everybody else was highly satisfied, many drivers also noted it's not their business to comment this.

Best comment was from Manthey racing, congratulating the Mercedes and Audi for their great improvements since the last race.

#90 had technical problems (engine or drivetrain) in lap 9, very disappointed. Also don't know if the 24h race is in danger now, 2 weeks to the qualy :(

baboon and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Really enjoyed the race. Only my SCG was as bit lost.
    Looking forward to the next race.

17. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Yeah, the interviews were quite nice, after the Manthey Porsche lost the lead and Olaf Manthey basically said "Nice move, that´s what we´re here to see after all". Very fair. Also interesting to hear about the tyres from Wolfgang Land, he wasn´t too happy with those Michelins.

Some nice fights going on over the race! What was the issue for the leading Audi now? They really went short on fuel again?

My company´s team improved as well, I see. Well, they only started this year to get back into motorsports so it´s pretty normal to take some time, I guess.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

'wasn't too happy with Michelins' is putting it very nice.
    He didn't let the car out of the pits again until the most conservative compound was used on the car to have a change of safe driving.

19. baboon

baboon Alien

I missed it, is there any way to watch the german stream again? I watched VLN1 on the Drivetribe channel but the commentators were a bit lacking and I really want to listen to the interviews.

20. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

That's the Main race at least.

baboon, hazardic and Schnipp like this.