1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Weekly "competition" at drivetribe AC page

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Aristotelis, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello chaps.
    Every week, I propose a "theme" on the drivetribe AC screenshots page. Most bumped screenshots gets to be the tribe title screenshot for a week.

Hope to see you participate in big numbers and obviously you can crosspost your screenshots from here.
    This week:

Theme: "The overtake!" (no rips or suspect mods!)

Rules: No photoshop! I have veto possibility if I judge that the most voted screenshot might not be appropriate.

Time: From today until Monday 27 February 12:00 CET (so you can get creative during the weekend

Quantity: 1 (one!) screenshot per post.

Prize: Most bumped screenshot gets to be our headline screenshot for next week and shared from my social accounts with credits to the creator of course

GO!

2. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I was literally just about to propose something like taking some of the best looking screenshots from the screenshots thread and using them as banner pictures for a day or so to generate more activity in that part of the forums. But this will do too. This gets a nice initiative badge from me and a virtual cookie. :p

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Uh, register via Mail seems possible now!
    Sounds super fun :)

4. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Yeah it really needs more competition entrys, it has been a very low amount of users posting entries

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, I'd also like some more activity on drivetribe.

I have quite some screens fitting this weeks theme, hard to decide which to use for it. ;)

Is this new? The first rounds already ended and I didn't know about this.

6. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Would not hurt if more general users watched and bumped the entries to.
    As it has been almost 100% the competion that bumps eachothers posts.

Sign up drivetribe is huge place with tribes for all kind of car nuts & motorsports in general.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Drivetribe recently started pushing their Youtube-Channel as well, with some of the editors of Evo Magazine (no clue if they switched from Evo over or if it's side-work for them).

But it seems sim-racing is rather low key there.

8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I signed up, now that we can without needing Facebook. Is it me or are the images organised in a very strange way. Pictures posted last November at the top, pictures posted 14th Febuary at the bottom and somewhere in the middle are the most recent pictures :/

fr13del likes this.
  9. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

For me it,s correct, your shot is right now the latest and at the top of the page and then by time/date....

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Same here, most recent are at the top.

11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Strange, it isn't for me... even if I click tribes and then find the AC screenshots one instead of loading from search history it starts with last November and ends with 14th Feb with most recent about 90% of the way through.

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Maybe log out and back in again!?

Andy-R likes this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'm not sure it is possible to log out, I guess it is certain browsers that have issues or something like that.

14. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

You can sign out but it,s kind of hidden - click your name, to the left you have a small tools icon there you can sign out.

Andy-R and Schnipp like this.
  15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

It isn't a big problem just makes it very difficult to see the new screenshots being posted. Anyone else have this issue?

Tino66 likes this.
  16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes. Was cool and suddenly it's weird ^^ But I still enjoy it because there are always new and good screens on top now :D

Andy-R likes this.
  17. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

I use Firefox but tried it with a very outdated IE* and nothing was in the right place, menus etc was all over the place.....

*I never use it so I never updated it:D

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

The plot thickens... I use Firefox as well :p

19. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

I blame win10 as I use win7:p

Andy-R and Schnipp like this.
  20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Me too then, all fine with Chrome and Win7. ;)

Andy-R likes this.