1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Welcome Kevin "Minolin" in KS

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by stefanoCasillo, Feb 22, 2018.

1. I am so happy to write this finally.
    Kevin, that you know well for his great Minorating system is part of the Kunos Simulazioni team at work on ACC.
    I've always been a fan of what he's done with Minorating and, after meeting him in person I knew he had what it takes to be in KS... so ya, he joined us at the beginning of the year and hopefully will be with us for a long long long time.

And now that you know what to expect from ACC online ... back to work!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Axiom Sim Racing - ACC League-[PC] Sundays 20:15GMT (Newcomers welcome) Sep 21, 2021
    ACC Blog Welcome British GT and release 1.7! Feb 9, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room LoPeN AC - Friendly 1967 F1 - Slowpokes and fasties welcome! Dec 1, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Skidmarks Motorsport Friday GT3 Championship - All Drivers Welcome Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Looking for Broadcaster! Youtube creators/twitch streamers welcome Aug 19, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Skidmarks Motorsport - Everyone welcome Jun 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC exploit, you are welcome Aug 31, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Welcome to the ACC Leagues Section Jun 13, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Please Welcome: RaceApp League Management Mar 15, 2018
    News and Announcements Welcome to the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum Feb 21, 2018
    Suggestions Elimination of Persistent Crashers Idea (Feedback Welcome) May 7, 2017
    Chit Chat Room PHR would like to welcome some staff Nov 25, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Critique of graphic engine (community participation welcome) Oct 25, 2016
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche! Jun 17, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Welcome message link file Apr 2, 2016

3. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

I like the idea of yall being together for a "long long long" time. Kunos' future is looking bright.

dermonty, Rennknirps, Dookie and 7 others like this.
  4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Holy sh!t. Congrats Kevin, well deserved. Full confidence you will do us all proud. <3

5. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Wow, great news ! Congrats to Kevin and Kunos to acquire such a great talented resource.

Minolin likes this.
  6. Yeah I was about to tweet him, I just finished listening to the interview.
    Congrats!!!

Helicorsa confirmed!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

7. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Excellent news! Congrats to all!

Johnnypenso and Minolin like this.
  8. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Minorating is amazing!

This is such great news for ACC.

Congratz.

can you tell us who is the new physics guy (Fernando) that you talked about earlier.

Kristaps and Minolin like this.
  9. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

very good news, well done kevin, good initiative Kunos for your new projects

Minolin likes this.
  10. Cool AF. Fantastic news for Kunos, Minolin and of course the consumers.

11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Already congratulated Minolin in the MR thread, now I can say grats to Kunos as well. I was silently hoping he would be hired for any future AC related game. MR was a game changing feature of AC's MP and it's all done by one guy in his free time and for free.

It explains why you were driving GT3 cars so often lately. :p

It's not a secret that I don't like GT cars, but rain and all those cool features, now I'm confident about MP ranking system... I mean at least the AMG doesn't sound too bad...

12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Congrats to all on the new venture. Exciting times ahead.

Minolin likes this.
  13. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Perfetto!

Minolin likes this.
  14. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Congrats to Kevin and Kunos! Great things are to be expected, I guess.

Diogo Ramalho and Minolin like this.
  15. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Congratulations to Kevin and to Kunos for spotting the talent.

Helicorsa and MR were two of the best userland apps created.

Im sure its a sign of what to come...

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

:) Many congratulations to Kunos and Minolin, great choice guys!

mantasisg 2 and Minolin like this.
  17. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

Congratulation to Kevin!

And happy to read that good efforts are deployed to bring us a nice online game

Minolin likes this.
  18. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

Many Congratulation to Kevin.

Diogo Ramalho and Minolin like this.
  19. flomo

flomo Simracer

Somehow I have seen this coming. Congratulations to Kevin and KS!

mantasisg 2 and Minolin like this.
  20. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

Congratulations, my friend! Well deserved. Looking forward to the next pizza ;)

21. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Another Kevin in the family! Welcome @Minolin ! :)