1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by mister dog, Dec 15, 2016.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I've seen all those movies ! :) But music doesn't match the video clips.

Very serious songs there, no joke

Staying that way

2. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

4 notes is all you need. :cool:

I'm a total Floyd nut...so, of course I'm going to be quite biased in saying that David Gilmour's solos are often technically simple and certainly not fast, they're able to deliver emotion...lots of it. I got into Dire Straits late. Now I love a lot of their work. Knopfler can pound out lots of emotion from his guitar work as well.

Sleeper Service likes this.
  3. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

4 notes and 2 Rabbi's

RIP Syd

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    donShere and ALB123 like this.
  4. why japanese always have to be so awesome?
    The second video blew me away.

5. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Tell that to McLaren.

mister dog, TheGiwi, MrDeap and 2 others like this.
  6. Dayuuuuuum, by far the best Vocaloid I've seen, presence, voice and visual-wise. Actually knew the song from a cover but never heard the original until now:

7. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

8. LetsTestDrive

LetsTestDrive Simracer

9. plaid

plaid Alien

ZethGAF likes this.
  10. Andrex

Andrex Gamer

11. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

12. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  13. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

A Symphony :)

mister dog and donShere like this.
  14. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

15. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Thank you! I've been looking for this song forever...I just couldn't remember the name.
    Sister Carol used to play this during open period at my elementary Catholic School. :cool:

New song from Roger Waters upcoming album (June 2)
    Roger Waters - Smell The Roses

Andrex and TheGiwi like this.
  16. TheGiwi

TheGiwi Rookie

Was a little bit sceptical at first, but I am beginning to like it. It's a grower!

ALB123 likes this.
  17. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Berry and LeSunTzu like this.
  18. TwoHardCore

TwoHardCore Simracer

Currently playing:

On a Cold Winter Day Starts a Chilling Tale - Drum & Bass megamix by me :D

note: I forgot to put "Day " in the title @ mixcloud

edit:

Tracklist:

1. Seba - Camouflage
    2. Intense - Positive Notions
    3. Blame - Vision of Mars
    4. Big Bud - Alzir
    5. soulTec - A Need in Me
    6. Q-Project - Solar System
    7. Ethereal 77 - Zero Gravity
    8. Blu Mar Ten - Myriad
    9. Avid Nation - Sax Appeal
    10. Scalar - Solar
    11. Blu Mar Ten - Futureproof
    12. Motive One - Loop Progression
    13. Nu Moon - Possible Worlds
    14. Rantoul - The Ladder
    15. PFM & Kyro - Stand Up
    16. Vice Versa - Trust
    17. Big Bud - Blue 52
    18. Avid Nation - Constant Motion
    19. Greg Packer - Touch Me
    20. Vice Versa - Trust (Stress Level & TC1 Remix)
    21. Big Bud - Chill
    22. Future Engineers - Echo Location
    23. Pete Rann - Hold Me
    24. Vice Versa - Luck Of The Draw (Commix Remix)
    25. Blu Mar Ten - Slipstream

19. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I tried to ignore it. I really was hoping to hear his new record from start to finish with virgin ears...just as I did back in 1992 with Amused to Death and 1994 with The Division Bell (Floyd w/out Roger). Unfortunately, I caved in and listened to it once. And then twice. And then thrice. :oops: It's got a funky beat at times...and parts of the bass deliver flashes of the song "Have a Cigar".

The Kinks - Alcohol