1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What happened with the last +1000 likes on facebook?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nfsw55, Sep 8, 2014.

1. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

As the title says, did I miss something or has nothing been posted about it yet?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What's happened to ACC FFB Jan 3, 2024
    ACC Physics ABS problem ? Physics ? What happened here ? Dec 7, 2021
    ACC General Discussions What happened to the development of ACC? Aug 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What has happened to the rain on the windshield of the car??? Sep 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting What just happened?? Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Driver changed never happened and then dsq Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Don't understand what happened during race May 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What happened to? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting crash with error pointing to graphic engine, happened exiting a session Dec 1, 2018
    Console Lounge What happened with servers? Oct 15, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Can't really tell what happened here, but must have to do with the curbs? Oct 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What happened to the weather settings? May 26, 2017
    Console Lounge What happened? Nov 15, 2016
    Console Lounge What happened with public online servers?? Oct 26, 2016

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

4. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

5. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

nate likes this.
  6. TCLF

TCLF Alien

doesn't mean it isn't :p

alex72 and Maurizio Gilles Jr like this.
  7. PuffTheMagicBelgian

PuffTheMagicBelgian Hardcore Simmer

They are too busy getting the Rift to work and forgot all about the 1000 likes post they are supposed to make. :eek:

8. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Toyota license was with 32k likes. We hadn't seen anything official for the 33k like mark.

nate likes this.
  9. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

Well, I was expecting P1 since they got McLaren licence, so not really a surprise. Besides, LaFerrari needs an opponent ;)

10. From the Indie game developer interview on Russian IGN:

Marco - the representative of the Italian studio Kunos Simulazioni, which now develops an excellent Assetto Corsa. On the virtues of this autosimulator we will tell you another time, but what is remarkable Kunos Simulazioni - Marco perfectly explain himself.

1) For me, the indie game - it is self-funded project (own - does not mean using kraudfandinga): not important one, ten or twenty people working on it. This may be a game for a mobile phone made by one man, or something like Assetto Corsa, is working on a dozen mad men (and one woman). "Indie" means that the developer decides what, how and where. Without the intervention of the publisher, the depositor and similar people. Even if in the end he decides to distribute his game, with the support of the publisher.

2) These games are original and unique. I've never played in Journey, but it seems to me that it is more about impressions, and not about the game. Sooner or later, I want to try Valiant Hearts: it seems to me very appealing. I do not know the details of the development of these games, but it seems to me that these products are very similar to the independent development in terms of originality.

3) I think it depends on the publisher and the terms of the agreement signed by the developer. Usually * normal * the developer has a legitimate desire to earn money. But he wants to do it, doing what he loves, if he likes the project and does not consider it solely as a money-making machine, he uses the chance to do something good. Sometimes the developer loves his "creation" even if it does not bring him much money, but he believes that a good job, did everything I could. And the game he loves. Despite the reviews of people around. Publisher - a company set up to earn money. And there's nothing wrong with that. But it must make money, and sometimes the need to effect a change in the essence of the game, if the publisher does not believe in its success, and the developer allows it to intervene. In any case, once at the time is not necessary.

4) We developed the software and technology used in both the recreational and professional programs. Ferrari uses our software for their internal applications, as well as the Dallara Automobili (Indycar), and other companies. From the very beginning of our work we funded their own development. And when we started to license its technology to the automotive industry, instead of buying Porsche and Ferrari for ourselves, we have invested all the proceeds to the development of Assetto Corsa. So, yes, I believe our company indie company. When, in 2011, we reflect on Assetto Corsa, we could not imagine the level that have now reached. If we talk about the content and its quality. Typically, the development team of similar products must contain a minimum of 30 to 40 people. And we are only fifteen, and until last year we had a total of twelve. We were fortunate to build a team of motivated people who are focused on the product rather than on the mere thought to make it more money. Players feel it and reward us. This is an ideal relationship. The main thing - to be true to what you do, never give up, if something goes wrong, but also not particularly stormy welcome to enjoy success.

11. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

Well said!

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  12. alex72

alex72 Alien

Maybe the 1K likes came too fast. They have to up it to 30K now to get more time. :D

DK2 pic was awesome though. Kunos delivers.

Lucas - Xtremepsionic likes this.
  13. TCLF

TCLF Alien

14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

TCLF likes this.
  15. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

16. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

I like that.

Attached Files: