1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Wheel Collaboration

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Hunt Lauda, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hunt Lauda

Hunt Lauda Guest

On the day Assetto Corsa launched on console I posted a thread on TORA asking if anyone knew how to collaborate a wheel with Asstto Corsa. I joined this forum and seen very similar threads and a response from Assetto Corsa saying that they have done the collaboration for each individual car.

It wasn't just the wheel collaboration I was hoping to change but also the button mapping.

It's now four months since this amazing SIM was launched and blew Project CARS away, yet all I do is play Project CARS because I can not steer ANY car in Assetto Corsa.

I use a G920, the on screen wheel is set at 900 degrees and turns in sink with mine, yet I have to take one hand off the wheel to adjust and complete my turning angle. It doesn't matter what car I select, single seater, prototype, GT or a road car, I can not make it round the Monza banking without turning my wheel past a 180 degree angle. If I use a pad the game works fine. My wheel works fine on anything other than Assetto Corsa.

Please... Can anyone help??

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Faantec DD1 wheel oscillates through turns Nov 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Strange bheavior on Sterling wheel Jul 31, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Strange steer wheel behiavor Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Invisible steering wheel/driver and greyed out button Jul 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley GT3 Animated steering wheel not moving Jun 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC doesn't recognise G29 wheel Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions I've about given up on my Thrustmaster TX wheel ever being seen by ACC :( Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v1.9 Game fps decrease at 0 fps when I turn on the steering wheel May 11, 2023
    ACC Physics [1.9] 4 wheel drifts have no FFB Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 steering wheel animation Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.9 When wheel is enabled, the fps are dropping Apr 19, 2023

4. Just checking in,did you sort out your wheel for AC? Only I have the same problem with my g920 and it's driving me mad so if you have your problem sorted could you pass on the info so I can start to enjoy what everyone is saying is an incredible game. Apologies for any inconvenience. Many thanks

5. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Could it be that you are driving your cars permanently over front wheel grip level, hence the massive needed steering input ?

On PC I need about 15-40° (T500RS+TH8A shifter) of steering angle to get through that banked corner ... even with old Lotus F1 cars .

6. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer