1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Wheel rotation bug

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Alex1996, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

The only option really would be the "option"button. No pun intended. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

2. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Alex1996 likes this.
  3. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I disagree..entirely .. the wheel rotation was working fine on MCLaren 650 S and got screwed after I installed the patch..

4. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Thanks for the links.
    I looked the first video and it is very useful. Apparently you need to restart the game if your steering ratio is screwed and it gets screwed when you play a car like f1 or lmp1 and jump into a road car or gt3.
    It makes sense as I was driving the F12014 and then I jumped into the GT3.

I will try tonight.

5. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

You´re welcome friend, I hope it helps you to enjoy the game. :)

6. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

well at this point I don't really know if the issue has always been there..
    maybe you are right.. another bug to add on the list...... @Lord Kunos

7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I can confirm that it works now.
    So essentially if we drive a F1 car and we want to do another race with a not F1 car we need to restart the game.. wow..

8. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I think on G29 it may be "share" and "options" buttons together and then press one of the other buttons for the degrees you want

9. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Doesn't seem to work for me on the g29. There is no way around it; they'll just have to fix it. Last time they managed to push out a hotfix within a few days, so I don't see why they can't do the same this time.

Alex1996 likes this.
  10. Larry David

Larry David Rookie

I just got this game yesterday and encountered this bug in the FXX K while waiting for the rest of the game to download. Since then I've had it happen to me multiple times, it's so annoying. Hopefully they get around to patching this.

11. Hi there! Sorry I’m gonna paste here my comment from another thread talking about the same, because this is super annoying.

I’m new to Assetto Corsa, and I’m having the same issue. The VERY FIRST thing I did was to race with a Huracan GT3, with the game settings out-of-the-box, and that issue happened. Then I messed with the ffb settings and somehow I fixed it, but I had to set ffb to minimums and virtual rotation to 900 (it does the same set to “no”).

So today I started with the N2 career mode series, set the ffb settings to default and everything worked fine with the Z4 GT3 at Nurburgring GP, or any other car in the novice series (bmw, abarth...). Worked like a charm. Then I switched to practice, selected the Huracan GT3 (because I thought it could be a minor bug) and the issue is there again. And then I reselected the Z4 GT3, and worked fine as before when doing the career mode.

So what’s going on here?

It’s been less than a week with the game, and all the updates where installed with the first run.

Thanks for your help and to getting through this

12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

guys , the workaround exists and it is to close the application and rerun the game .
    It is annoying but at least it works.

13. I'll try that this afternoon, but as I said, the FIRST thing I did when I got the game a week ago (after inserting the disc, installing the game and downloading the updates, all in PS4) was to start a practice session with a Huracan GT3, and the problem appeared. Can anyone test it with that car? It's annoying because it's the one I use when participating to competitions, and now I can't...

14. I answer to myself. Yesterday I did some test, and YES, after racing with a ~900 degree wheel rotation, whatever car you choose with a rotation angle below that will be affected. If you restart Assetto Corsa and then select that car again, the bug is fixed. Pretty annoying, but at least I can use the Huracan. So after saying this....damn... this game is f*cking AWESOME.

15. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

I agree, the game is awesome.
    But it could be better if they would fix the rotation for the many cars which this workaround doesn’t work for. There are many historic cars, like the Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 and the Mercedes 190 EVO DTM, that are hard or even impossible to drive because the wrong rotation drives people crazy.
    And that’s a huge loss.

16. miniboy123

miniboy123 Rookie

It still happens with the Thrustmaster T150, I reported it aswell quite a while now, it still hasn't been fixed for this wheel.

Alex1996 likes this.
  17. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

Let's see the next patch, maybe they have fixed it with all this time.

18. this is most important fix we need, really it`s pain in the *** to restart the game all the time to drive normally another car

olevet likes this.
  19. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

But to me it doesn't on any car, except for F40 where if animation wheel stops rotating so does my actual thrustmaster t300 w/ 599 Evo add on. I'm on ps4 pro and keep 1080 rotation in game settings. Is there any work around or we just need to wait for proper patch to be released?

20. only patch can fix this

olevet likes this.