1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Where is the XBOX One footage?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BiggNasty187, Jul 18, 2016.

1. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

This may sound a bit pessimistic, but I would rather they keep it at 900p and have a super smooth framerate, rather than 1080P and have a choppy framerate!!!

Project Cars looks quite beast at 900p, but I know they are using some out of this world anti aliasing!!! I hope AC will take a similar approach on the XBOX an prioritize framerates over everything else (bar the physics of coarse)!

2. insane79

insane79 Rookie

nice atleast the confirmed the resolution on twitter, looks like they worked hard on the xbox1 version which is nice, going to preorder it right now:)

3. To be honest, from the beginning I thought it was weird they were targeting 900p on MS, since they said on many interviews that they're used to use DirectX and developing for Sony was a bit troublesome since the console doesn't have DirectX...

4. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

At risk of being labeled immature, I still am at a loss for as to why we still don't have any footage, or even a screenshot of the mythical XB1 version of Assetto Corsa!!!

I've searched all over the net today, same as I do everyday.

This isn't just about wanting to see my version of the game early. This is about putting an end to this soul crushing feeling of uncertainty for a product that will undoubtedly consume a very large portion of my free time for the foreseeable future.

Please, I call upon my sim racing brothers to help me scour the internet for a gameplay video of Asset to Corsa actually running on a XB1.

I'm actually having problems sleeping! The fear of potentially racing online with the hindrance of a choppy framerate is driving me insane.

The cure? A nice direct feed XB1 gameplay video that hopefully has a silky smooth framerate so I can cancel my psychiatrist appointment over this nagging issue.

Oh dear dev team, please give me just what the doctor ordered, SOME XB1 GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!!!! PLEASE...

Andre Siqueira and Seb007 like this.
  5. DNA Racing

DNA Racing Rookie

Hey Nasty... I understand your concerns, but this is a little extreme. We are all in the same boat as you and would love to see gameplay, but we haven't and that is ok. I have a copy preordered and will not cancel it, why? Because I am confident the Kunos crew will deliver. Just chill, go for a hike or read a book.

6. I haven't watched it, because frankly I don't care a bit about the console version, but hopefully this helps you out.

BiggNasty187 and Tiago Lima like this.
  7. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

2D trees, nooooooo! Preorder cancelled!
    lol, but sadly still only PS4 footage. Looking good though.

8. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Thanks bro, but this is only showing ps4 footage though.

So it looks like I'm still going to my therapist tomorrow sadly. :'(

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Do you really think you gonna see the difference between PS4 and X1 footage by filming a screen ?

10. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Even if I dont see a difference (which is what I hope), the absence of XB1 footage is suspect to say the least. Also, obviously I hope that direct feed will show up on gamersyde.com to get a raw look at the game running on XB1.

With the game having gone gold, I figured "green discs" would of been sent out already with an embargo attatched, obviously being restricted to showing specific things, as was the case for MANY racing games prior to this.

Seeing so many people on here readily challenging the original question of "where is the xbox one footage?" is demoralizing to a point. I know this is a joint forum for PS4 and XB1 players, but this has been completely ONE SIDED on hyping the PS4 version, and in turn satiating the PS4 users leaving little to the imagination.

Please don't attack me for simply having passion, and great hope that the version that I am looking forward to is running in what I consider an acceptable state. Integrating Assetto Corsa into my virtual life is very important to me. If I owned a PS4, I dont think I would of even created an account on here to ask anything, because so much info is already available on the PS4 versoin.

11. The ps4 version will likely be the better version of the two. But when there are zero videos of the xbox version its usually down to it performing worse than ps4 version. If the xbox version is 900p @ a solid 60fps I will be happy, if I cared about resolution that much I wouldn't be a console gamer I would game on pc. It does seem though the game is being pushed more on ps4 especially when you can pre order it on the console too while xbox users still wait.

12. insane79

insane79 Rookie

yeah feels like they don't want to sell the game on xbox1, no sign of digital preorder, looks like they are a first party developer for sony :rolleyes:

13. i suppose they have to look at the largest install base which is also the console with fewer racing titles. But its really down to the publisher to get digital pre orders sorted on xbox i dont see any reason as to why its not available yet

14. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Well, as protest for shafting us on XB1 footage before the game comes out, I'm going to pickup my preorder, use the download code for the prestige pack, then take the physical copy back to the store unopened, get a refund, then go home and download the digital version.

Maybe I'd not be a disgruntled customer of we just had some footage instead of trying to cheat us into buying vaporware!!!

15. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Maybe it's time for you to grow up !

16. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

All your post are consistantly about attacking people.

Why?

Where are the mods?

17. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

And what were you doing ? Attacking the devs ?

By the way, Team VVV has an xbox version of the game and they are going to make a preview video of it in next couple of days.
    So if you check the website or yt channel of Team VVV, you gonna see footage of it before the game is released.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  18. There should have been some footage out in the wild by now since it's so close to release but its difficult to trust when there is nothing shown. Hopefully the Xbox pre orders go up soon with some footage.

19. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

A
    And i'm gonna give you a free tip : next time when you wanne commit fraude, don't announce it on an official forum, that's not smart ;)

20. I think you got me mixed up with Biggnasty187 :( ;)

RoccoTTS and Mauler_77 like this.