1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Which series or cars would you like in game? (consoles)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by P308R, Apr 29, 2016.

1. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

I have tried to access the modding part to add the cars I would like to see in game but since I have no steam-id connected (console player) I have no rights to watch the forum. I hope it is alright that a same topic is created for the console players?

[​IMG]

Since I am a huge Peugeot fan I would like to see some of the following cars:

[​IMG]

- Peugeot 308 Racing Cup (2016 / 2017)
    - Peugeot 408 Super TC2000 (2015)
    - Peugeot 406 STW (1998)
    - Peugeot 406 BTCC (1998)
    - Peugeot 406 Silhouette FFSA (2004)
    - Peugeot 505 Turbo Superproduction (1987)
    - Peugeot RCZ Racing Cup (2016)
    - Peugeot 308 Turismo Nacional (2015)

[​IMG]

For the series I would like to see the following:

- RCZ Cup
    - 308 Racing Cup
    - TCR
    - TC2000
    - Super TC2000
    - Turismo Nacional

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Patrik Marek likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface New (2019 and later) cars in Open Series Nov 26, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Open Series championship - New gen cars actually are old gen Nov 25, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Trophy for Hypercars Series Sep 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Mod Series rather than just cars Mar 4, 2016
    General modding discussion Grouping skins/cars by series Nov 13, 2014
    3D car models Russian drift series cars mod and other drift cars Sep 9, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    Steering wheels discussions Volant Hori Overdrive sur series x Dec 29, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR's Mini Championship Series... Jul 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR North America GT3 Challenge & Sprint Series Jun 22, 2023

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i might be incorrect here but im getting the vibe that you are a renault fan

pippo10, Felix Gro, Andy-R and 3 others like this.
  4. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

As a Peugeot fan I simply can't stand Renault :p

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

:D afaik kunos have the rights to add around 30-40 cars that we know about, kunos however hide a few surprises(like the mazda license) so they could have more. My current thoughts are that they should utilize their current licenses before attempting to get others.

Also

https://www.assettocorsa.net/we-need-your-opinion/

Im not sure if that still counts as it took place a very long time ago but well the results arent favorable for Peugeot

6. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for that link :eek: doesn't look to rosy.

I know chances are slim for the lions but I really hope that in the future we can see at least 1 and that Kunos fills that gap that pcars left for the Peugeots.

7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

well to be fair Peugeot in 2013 didnt have the best line up and clarkson was calling them maniacs.

Massive improvements since then though, it will come down to how expensive the license is and i dont know much about how much Peugeot charge

8. Horus

Horus Alien

After spending tooo long installing a water pump in a 406, I hate the bloody things. Saying that I would still like to have a 206/306 in game, they were fun to drive and would go well with some of the Alfa.

AyrtJ97 likes this.
  9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

My friend owns a 2002 206. I know it very well, i had to fix the damn thing everytime it broke, all thirty bloody times in 2 years and its not his fault, hes a good driver. 206 is the worst peugeot in my eyes, seem too many of them fail.

10. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Don't tell me that! I have a 2012 206. Now I don't want to jinx things so I will say no more.

Horus likes this.
  11. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think we can keep this one as the only unmissable inevitable wishlist thread for console users. :D

12. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Most of them are reliable but some models have a few issues. The first generation FAP models had massive problems with the turbo and the early light engines in heavy cars had their issues (burned pistons) as well (2002 / 2006). After they have really improved with reliability and the latest models 08 - series run great.

They have an amazing heritage and there are some pretty epic models. Trust me, this all comes from a very biased chap :D

It's simply that the Lion's make my heart beat faster :)

Horus likes this.
  13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

they have a crazy amount of carbon buildup in the pistons for the some reason, i havent looked into why the stuff breaks but i agree the early 2000 206s were horrid.

14. miche

miche Racer

15. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

I'm a huge Renault fan and would love to see a Renault Clio 172/182 car make it in to the game. It would also be a very easy win for a spec series.

Saying that, a Pug 205 GTi would be nice and would be good to have as a bit of a challenger to the Renault Clio.

Horus likes this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I would hope to see a few LMPs in the future. I know the Toyota TS040-HYBRID and Audi R18 e-tron quattro are on the way but it would be amazing to see the likes of the Toyota TS010 as it is criminally overlooked in games.

With the Maserati licence signed for Assetto Corsa I hope to see the legendary MC12 GT1 and 250F F1 car.

Also, some classic BTCC and current WTCC cars would be a great addition.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  17. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah TS010 would make a lot of sense especially as it would be a great rival for the C9 Sauber which is nice but its alone

EDit: the 787B is licensed and meant to come free at some point if i remember correctly but its pace might be a bit off in comparision

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. I Would love to see WTCC or BTCC in this sim the fast cars are great but the WTCC and BTCC give the best racing in my eyes as they are not as fast and many more overtakes happen due to that fact.

winter0is0coming likes this.
  19. Horus

Horus Alien

All classes can have tight racing, it all depends on the competition. The same goes for total nightmares. :)

As for the BTCC maybe have a look @Shaun Clarke, he could help you with a video or two. ;)

edit: I do not know if you will be able to use added content from third party developers, forgot this is the console thread.

Killerfox1978 likes this.
  20. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

To my personal taste I hope to see more dedicated racing-cars and enough cars in the different classes to choose, personally I am not the biggest fan of the street cars. However I know this is a personal taste, and we can't argue it is great that there is something of both.

Berry and Scuderia Paul like this.
  21. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Back when i first started AC a while back i agreed with you but ive slowly changed my mind and grown to appreciate each of the cars, road cars tend to have more notable flaws which are fun to learn and deal with. More classes is always nice though, with the licenses they have i think the GT4 cars will likely be the next class to be thrown into the limelight.

Epistolarius and RSP_Figuur84 like this.