1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Which series or cars would you like in game? (consoles)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by P308R, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

LFA's were only produced from 2010-2012..

2. I want to drive cars, not washing machines

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

pippo10 and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I hope they dont leave it out of the first 3 porsche pack (marco said there is going to be more porsches next year)

And to have V8 supercars would be a very good idea. Dont think is a very demanded license, and the cars are GOAT.

edit: Oh, I almost forget it. CARRERA GT. Just for the sound, it deserve to be the first porsche
    (and that it saying a lot).

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    winter0is0coming and I7akk0N like this.
  4. Nissan Silvia

Felix Gro likes this.
  5. Kunos, please I want this car.

6. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

For the cars it will be nice for example having a complete list of F1 cars from a certain year.

For example we already have the Ferrari 312T which took part to 1975/1976 F1 seasons. It would be nice to have the complete 1976 season which was featuring also the Tyrrell P34 (the 6-wheel Formula 1) and the glorious McLaren M23 among the others.

pippo10 and paul_wev like this.
  7. Northshore

Northshore Rookie

As I was a kid, I played a lot of racing games. Mostly arcade games... Now is 2016 and I can play the best, most realistic game ever made on consoles.
    I am now just dreaming about...

Ferrari F50 (somehow mostly we have F40 in simulators, but why...)
    Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR (this one seems to be total forgotten. I am fanboy of this one)
    Porsche Carrera GT (hopefully this one will be in one of the Porsche DLCs)

These are my memories... I am playing Assetto for like 6 hours in a row now today and I was just thinking about these babys, how incredible cool would it be, once again drive with them...

Ferrari and Mercedes, these companys are already in game, so there should be no problems with licenses... Eh, I am so sentimental today :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    Chreos, paul_wev and SlimCharles like this.
  8. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

a largre variety of open wheel cars!

LMR showtime likes this.
  9. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I haven't heard of them - are they french?
    I know I said it before but ... Jaguar F type is just the best looking beastie... would love to see this

10. Pater52

Pater52 Rookie

I know this is for console, but could you guys make the European Le Mans Series for PC and console?

Remy86 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  11. Brossanova

Brossanova Rookie

Definitely, I'd love to drive some WRC cars or any 4WD rally cars, old or new. I love how those drive and slide around twisty tracks. Please Kunos!

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Why not wec? Think in big also we are gonna get (by DLC probably) the 3 manufacturer lmp1 from 2015 (not the nissan, although isnt a big loss) and we have already 2 GTE from the same year. So we are gonna have the 2015 grid but measing the rebelion, the other private lmp1 (bykoles), all the lmp2, 911.1 gte (911.2 is gonna be introduced), Aston Martin vantage gte (Marco said very difficult to introduce Aston) and Viper GTE.

It is not extremely difficult to make a decent 2015 WEC grid.

13. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

I wish I could drive more BMW classic M performance car! Like E36 E46 M3,
    E34 E39 M5! Could you rebuild them in your game? Thanks!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Davidbillmanoy2016 and paul_wev like this.
  14. Toyota ts050 and Audi e-tron quattro 2016

15. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

I'm not a big fan of roadcars, what I like are GT-cars from Le Mans and DTM Cars, especially the older one's.

16. dawg

dawg Racer

For next year: 2017 Mercedes F1 car. :D

Arth33 and osy1950 like this.
  17. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Alfa 75 IMSA
    Audi V8 Quattro DTM
    BMW M1 Pro Car
    Ferrari for 70th ann. pack: '62 GTO, 330 P4, 288 GTO, 333SP, 512M, 360 GT, F12
    KTM X-bow gt4
    Lambo RSV GT1 (so the mc12 won't be forever alone)
    Mercedes CLK lm
    Nissan r32
    Pagani huayra bc

paul_wev and ingrobny like this.
  18. MightyMouse13

MightyMouse13 Rookie

S-Chassis please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidbillmanoy2016 and paul_wev like this.
  19. Alfa Romeo
    33 stradale
    8c
    Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde
    Honda
    NSX
    S 2000
    Integra Type R
    Renault
    Clio V6 phase II

boabmatic likes this.
  20. I forget,