1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Which series or cars would you like in game? (consoles)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by P308R, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Athomix

Athomix Rookie

As an big fan of road going performance cars, these definitely couldn't miss out of my suggestions!

• Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
    • Audi RS7 Sportback
    • And my personal favourite: The Audi RS6 C7 Avant
    • [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

paul_wev likes this.
  2. It'd be nice to see the Toyoya MK1(AW11)MR2 and the MK2(SW20) with stage 1-3. Some of the TRD racing models too. The TRD 2000GT(SW20) would be an awesome spec car for league racing! In turn you could maybe, if possible, get the old MR2 JGTC GT300 car. With the cream of the crop being the SARD MC8R LeMans car(Wish lol). It didn't do very well but it would be a fun racecar IMO.

3. I would like to have few F1 from early 90's (1991 to 1994).
    Civic Type-R 2015 !!
    Ferrari 512 Tr
    Ferrari 250 Gt SWB
    Shelby Eleanor 1967
    Lamborghini Diablo
    Ariel Atom
    Radical
    .. Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart 2012

4. Kunos please read: Nissan Silvia S15

5. karate mark

karate mark Rookie

It's a pipe dream but I would love it for kunos to flesh out the late 90s GT1 cars or add some early to mid 90s bpr series cars (espirit v8, Marcos, venturi, the xj220c etc)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

I'm with you! The red pack is awesome for me because of the f138 and sf15t. I would love to see
    Ferrari f2004 one of the most iconic Ferraris in f1 history
    Maybe a red bull f1 v8 car from 2010 to 13 to race against f138
    McLaren mp4/6 or 4/4
    Lotus 79 or 78
    McLaren mp4/20 to race against the f2004 :))

7. LMR showtime

LMR showtime Gamer

Also would like to see Indy cars some new and even some back in the era of cart when they were running high revving v8's
    A few of the trans am cars like the mustang boss 302 and the camaro Z28 can have some awesome racing in those!!!

HavanaB0B likes this.
  8. ZEN

ZEN Rookie

9. Montoya86

Montoya86 Rookie

SGT500 and SGT300

Poslano sa mog SM-J320F koristeći Tapatalk

ZEN likes this.
  10. ZEN

ZEN Rookie

Audi RS3 LMS

SIN R1

SIN R1 GT4 ant the rest of the GT4 Euro championship cars

Lotus Exige R-GT

V8 Star Series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V8Star_Series (The silhouettes resembled Audi, BMW, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Opel and Volkswagen models but were unbranded, as none of the manufacturers were involved in the series.)

MERCEDES C Class DTM
    Opel Omega 3000 24V Evo DTM

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I would add cars that could complete the classes we have.

• More group C (Peugeot, Toyota, Nissan, Jag)
    • More group B to compite with the s1 e2 (i would prefere 205, 037, delta s4 but maybe the easiest to get would be toyota, 911 and rs200)
    • LMp2 cars to compite with the lmp1 and Gte we have
    • Late 90 gt1 cars to compite with the 911 and the f1 gtr (clk, gt one, audi, bmw)
    • Hot hatchbacks to compite with the alfa, abarth and audi s1: very fun to drive and there are millions of them, 208 gti, fiesta st, clio rs, polo gti, mini cooper works, ds3 racing...
    • Big hot hatchback: focus rs, gti clubsport s, megane 275, Leon Cupra, a 45 amg, civic r

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

agreed. more of the same classes = better racing !
    wish kunos could give us some cars to fill the holes in the bpr series (f40 gte, 993 gt1)/fia gt (clk, f1 long tail), as you wrote, and maybe some modern gt4 as well (ktm xbow gt4, camaro, etc.). but this is just a dream.

SlimCharles likes this.
  13. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

Why doesn't have Honda cars in your series? There are many classic car in Honda like s2000, NSX, typeR! I wish you team can join them!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

14. Mini92

Mini92 Rookie

I would love to see some more small classics.
    Like:
    - Austin Mini Cooper (S)
    - Autobianchi A112
    - NSU TT
    - Renault Alpine

In Germany there is a series called "battle of the dwarfs". Very intense racing!!! So I would like to see something like this in Assetto Corsa. =)

paul_wev likes this.
  15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

apparently honda's license is very expensive, so they cannot afford that.

16. Well, Silvia license is expensive too, so they can't afford that either.

17. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Camaro gt4.r
    [​IMG]

Jezza819 likes this.