1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wishlist, what is yours?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Chreos, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

Drifting without time limit, and more opponents, at least 30 on normal tracks, and on the Northloop at least 50, maybe even 100 in different classes to have that 24h feel. And the typical VLN cars.

2. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Features.

A proper camera and free camera during replays, so i can get creative with shots but also hear and appreciate the sounds better as the cameras are too far away ( i was making a video of all the car sounds ).

Leaderboards, laptime logger etc too.

The ability to practice certain sections of a track repeatedly without having to do a whole lap, can't drive back to attempt it either.

Removal of " driving the wrong way" in offline mode,especially if practice section as i mentioned above Isn't possible.

Removal of " driving the wrong way " offline and online on tourist car park, this is annoying as its fun to drive around but you get a warning sometimes before you've even got into gear.

More realistic impacts with track side objects such as hay bails which are granite currently, i was watching a replay ( for a video i was making) of Monza junior and i crashed into the bails and it was an immersion breaker. Really hated this in the Gran Turismo series, tape being rock solid lol.

Oh and lastly (for now ) Nordschliefe reverse, yes please thank you. It's impossible to do this currently. I loved doing in GT5 but it had wrong way warning which annoyed.

Chreos likes this.
  3. Mboyd5891

Mboyd5891 Rookie

I'm all about the Audi R18 and the Toyota T. With the 919 in game already that's pretty much all we need to do some WEC running.

4. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I'd like to be able to sort the special events page according to categories. Drift, hotlap, quick race etc, it's annoying trying to search through stuff I'll never use, namely, drifting.

When online looking for lobby to join, I'd like it to show which ones have already started racing so I don't try to join something that I actually can't get into.

Button mapping is also required. On a stock t500 there's no way to use the handbrake, or kers, or drs while driving.

Laptime leaderboards would be awesome.

TheGT500 and paul_wev like this.
  5. Parth

Parth Rookie

My wishlist would be the following, obviously more tracks like said above by other guys. But here are some cars that i think REALLY need to be in this game and I hope most of you will agree please like or share or whatever so Kunos guys can see this, hopefully we can see this for 2017

1. Dodge Viper ACR
    2. Dodge Hellcat
    3. Ford Gt350R
    4. Camaro zl1
    5. BMW M6
    6. Lexus LFA
    7. Jaguar F type
    8. Ford focus rs
    9. Subie sti
    10. VW Golf R
    11. Audi rs5
    12. C63s amg

Also more importantly the option to pick between six/seven speed to dct paddles for cars that are on the market with both.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Mboyd5891 and paul_wev like this.
  6. Hi, i give you my tyni wishlist!

BMW M3 e36 GT
    BMW M3 e46 CSL
    BMW M5 e61
    BMW M635csi racing version
    BMW M135i

Alfa Giulia QV
    Alfa 156 GTA SW (selesepeed)
    Alfa 147 GTA (MT)

Renault Mégane 2 RS
    Renault Mégane 3 RS
    Renault Clio williams
    Renault 5 GT Turbo
    Renault 21 turbo quadra

Peugeot 205 GTI (1.6)
    Peugeot 309 GTI 16
    Peugeot 306 S16
    Peugeot 208 GTI
    Peugeot 308 GTI

Porsche 996 S
    Porsche 996 GT3 RS
    Porsche 997 GT3 RS (espacially in green/black <3)
    Porsche 991 GT3

Catheram Seven (suzuki 3 pot turbo engine)
    Catheram CSR260

Ford Focus RS 1, 2, 3
    Ford Sierra costhworth
    Ford fiesta ST 200

Seat Leon Cupra 2
    Seat leon top sport TDI (why not after all! but with smoke please)

vonhassen likes this.
  7. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

My small wishlist:

- Hillclimb or Touge courses. It seems a shame to have so many great time attack and drift tuned cars without a dedicated stage for them.
    - Schumacher F1 cars. I’d love to see the Ferrari F2004 and Benetton B195 added, two of my favourite F1 cars.
    - Japanese circuits. Almost all of my favourite tracks are from Japan and it’d be great for something like Fuji, SUGO, or Okayama to be added.
    - Super GT cars, I really like the Japanese Super GT championship and would love to see some of the cars, both past and present, added to the game.
    - Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, host of the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix and my home track (I live about 5 minutes down the road from it)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    paul_wev likes this.

8. I see that you like very much Japanese motorsport (and it's great) but if i remember correctly, there's a "problem" about price licensing on video games on japanese tracks (all to make GT the "only one" having thoses tracks)

9. F430 Scuderia
    Shelby GT350R
    Fiesta ST
    Carrera GT

10. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

I'm more interested in street/track day stuff than race cars, though I do enjoy the older touring cars and stuff. That said, here's my short list.

SW20 MR2 Turbo
    Ariel Atom
    FC RX7
    C6 Corvette ZR1
    Honda S2000
    First gen Miata
    Ferrari 355
    Nissan S13, 14, and 15

I've got a bit of a soft spot for 90s JDM, what can I say.

paul_wev and Davidbillmanoy2016 like this.
  11. Racer4711

Racer4711 Rookie

Track lap records (personal best) in general and lists for individual cars
    Really dissapointing not to have this little, but must have feature in a simulator.

in addition: option to save and race against ghost

paul_wev likes this.
  12. KUNOOOOOOOOSSS ADD THE NISSAN SILVIAAAAAAAAAA

paul_wev likes this.
  13. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

DTM Pack, 1993 to 1996 with Alfa, Opel and Mercedes, and GT-1 Pack with Mclaren GT-R longtail, Mercedes CLK-GTR and LM, Panoz Esperante GT-1.

paul_wev likes this.
  14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

FEATURES
    1) Leaderboards with downloadable ghosts (or, at least, comparable delta in real time);
    2) Adjustable seat position + tighter FOV values;
    3) Showrooms;
    4) In-game car descriptions + power/torque graphs;
    5) Option to select AI rivals + difficulty sliders (0-100%);

CARS/TRACKS SUGGESTIONS
    1) Next fantasy track to be inspired by Japanese mountain roads (Mix between Fujimi Kaido and Dragon Range, with parking lots for online track days);
    2) More race cars from the SAME year/championship. Realism and authenticity, please;
    3) Add two or three comparable hot hatches: new or old, doesn't matter;
    4) More tuned S1/S3 versions, with extra aero parts. The Time Attack Supra is a wonderful example.
    5) Update the F40 S3 and turn it into a proper racing car (LM/GTE spec, you choose).
    It's quite silly to see a road* car racing with the F1 GTR and the GT1-98, which should be against different rivals, by the way. See point #2.

Thanks.

* Yes, even with improved tyres/specs, It still looks like a road car: plate, no race paints, no wings, splitters, race dashboard/interiors etc. You get my point, hopefully.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    pippo10, DatNoiseV12, Chreos and 2 others like this.
  15. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

USA race tracks (we are getting one this year it seems)
    Further FOV adjustment
    Seat position adjustment
    LBCs (Triumph, MG, Austin)

And of course the popular request for 90s BTCC

paul_wev likes this.
  16. novcze

novcze Rookie

online leaderboards
    custom button mapping
    ability to look left/right
    PS4 Pro patch

paul_wev likes this.
  17. As nice as this would be, it could never happen on console and I recon PC could struggle with 50-100 opponents too. I think it requires a fair amount of processing power

paul_wev likes this.
  18. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Great big +1 on this too

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

19. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Oh and soft lock at the end of wheel travel (per car)

20. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer