1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 XBOX GAME/SETUP SAVE BUG OFFICIALLY NOT BEING WORKED ON!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BiggNasty187, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Oh dear. PRC have run your story......
    Twice.

ppbucko, JMR1985 and MBK72 like this.
  2. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

It is becoming a complete pain now at this stage. Without private lobbies we are forced to join sessions that may have 30 seconds or so left in quali, no time to have the setup re-entered and the race starts. I have lingered a long time here just reading all the complaints and trying to justify them. This for me is a deal breaker, i can keep up with a lot of the quickest guys i meet online if i have my setups in place that stabilize the car and let me push. Without them i'm fighting the car and ultimately losing time. I for one will not be purchasing the PP3 unless this is fixed. I love the game and i love the good races i have had online but no more monies form me until this gets resolved.

BiggNasty187, JMR1985 and MBK72 like this.
  3. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

doubt it be fixed fella as had no reply off them for 2 days now after blasting them about the set ups and calling them bloody lazy there had 6 months to sort it out

4. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

I hear ya it must be so frustrating,m just on this setups things can i maybe get a reply form Kuno's here. In the game when you click to save a setup is states:

" Pressing SAVE stores your setup and it will be saved upon exiting the session. Do not force quit the game."

There is no option to exit the session but only quit am i being dumb here or is the wording of that statement just bad?

5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Don't laugh but have you raised a ticket at 505 games support. Please do it if you haven't, this official forum is looking like a complete waste of time on this matter, devs, A/C 505 and the good lord himself post on here quite often but as far as this major bug is concerned non of them seem to be interested to help out going by the silence on this matter.

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Really helpful, thanks for your input. (At least it put the thread back to top of page)

7. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

505 support while friendly and very quick to reply has the basic same responses for any issue, re-install the game or delete all save data and re-install the game.

It's easy to offer a support service that offers no support!

8. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Delete save data? Didn't they see to that on our behalf? You can't make this **** up.

MBK72 likes this.
  9. Michael Henke

Michael Henke Rookie

So you prefer incomprehensible, aggressive posts?

That said, the inability to save your progress on Xbox One (6 months post launch) is just as incomprehensible, and I think the PRC submission was entirely warranted.

Whether it will accomplish anything, I don't know, but it very well might.

10. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

I think this has to be one of most honest comments from the comunity.

I love this sim too, so much so, that it just hurts to see the PC guys try to marginalize the console players want for simple functionality.

Thank you for your thoughts brethren Gysepy!

MBK72 and ppbucko like this.
  11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just putting it bsck to top of thread page. Sorry if this action offends anyone.

MBK72 likes this.