1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox multiplayer broken

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ppbucko, May 20, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Hello, since the PlayStation had the update we have been unable to play the multiplayer on Xbox. You can see the options, there is no one in the servers, when you try to connect you get the error message.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Real driver change in multiplayer mode on the Xbox?? May 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multiplayer driver swaps Xbox Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer for Xbox one May 11, 2020
    Bug reports Multiplayer Issues on Console (PSN/Xbox Live) Nov 29, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox one multiplayer??? Nov 24, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One multiplayer frame rate Aug 29, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023

3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Not 100% true, but it certainly isn't working like it did before the update dropped for the PS4. The majority of the servers are unusable, it says they are empty but when you try to join you get disconnected and the message reads "Race already in progress" Some servers do work, but the ping for me and a few other people I have talked to is 300+

4. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello there is the same problem bendede I even got the forum on the topic

5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Yes there is a couple of servers with people in with a ping of over 300+ I didn't bother trying to join those.

6. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Ok still the same Sunday night 9.30 pm. I can't connect to any low ping servers, I get the error message. I can connect to the high ping lobby's that has people in.

8. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Yesterday the problem was still going on today I did not look nobody will solve the problem

9. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

The problem is still going on nobody is interested in updating

10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It's all gone very quite.

11. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

Yesterday my game stopped working completely, same problems as you all have had and then it started crashing when I got to lobby. Were trying for about hour but got tired to it and gave up. I noticed that tire pressure screen showed warm temperatures to be smaller than cold temperatures but had no time to get onto track.

So sad as simracing is my only hobby and I'm going to wrist operation tomorrow morning and will have to wait weeks or months until I can race properly again. Hopefully they can get that new patch in and things to work in that time.

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Back to p cars last night. No good in Lobbies with 250+ ping.

13. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

Luckily there is sim that has (currently) working multiplayer on xbox. If only Assetto had all feaures that Pcars does now.. Have been telling all my friends about great game I bought, Assetto Corsa. But some of them have been astonished about features missing when they have visited to experience it. It still is my favourite game but this multiplayer hazzle is kind of annoying after waiting for so long after that patch.

Sorry for rant(ish) text there but good thing is that trackday server on Nordschleife seems to work. Have been trying everything for all day and that was my last resort as I'm more of racing guy. Had good fun with some McLaren driver just while ago, trying if other trackdays with race work now.

14. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

It seems kunos does not like xbox...

sentinelz likes this.
  15. No more words. So whe should have to wait another week.

16. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I dont have a problem with that. There are many other games to play. But they should bring the update before Forza Motorsport 7 release :D

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  17. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

The problem still does not come to the game still updating but it came to ps4 xbox one update and when hu errors will be fixed

18. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Sorry for the trouble.

Currently I see the servers all running so I though they were working correctly: I'm investigating the issue.

19. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think we've found the issue. In some hours the servers will work normally again.

Traks1, HavanaB0B, pippo10 and 4 others like this.
  20. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

Thanks Manu! We look forward to everything working well again and that we can play online.

Enviado desde mi SM-T715 mediante Tapatalk

21. typhoonlight

typhoonlight Rookie

Hello the entry to the online servers is improved but when we log in to the drift servers the game hangs and closes the game completely the xbox one is on the main menu we have to run the game again we all have to run the server and it drift japan online the server is doing this 7 times today ı did not login to the server